Odin's Court: DVD Shoot & CD Release Party!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Okay, folks. It's official (see Jaxx's website here. We're Headlining a night at Jaxx for our CD Release Party and DVD Shoot! It's March 24th for only $10. So everyone needs to come to this!

:hotjump:

Of course, if you do go, make sure to get your tickets from us (here)! We'll be playing for 90 minutes, so plenty of originals and 1 or 2 covers for fun.

We'll be joined by our good friends in Division, as well as heavy rockers Unbroken and power metalers Unit 53. There is one TBA to fill as well.

I know March is far away, but that just gives folks more time to plan. ;)

:headbang:

rick, matt, odins court...im real sorry but i dont think i can make this anymore.

we just got our baseball schedule, and our first game is 245 in the afternoon of the same day, and being about a 5 hour drive away theyre is no way to make it.

i wanna ditch baseball, but i cant do that to my team. im also in 9th grade and im on varisty, first time a kid other than a senior made it varsity in 5 years, its something i cant avoid and if i tried my parent wouldnt allow me to mess up that chance.

im still trying to work something out, but i dont see what i could do.

good luck and have a great show, yall will kick ass for sure!

my most sincere apologies,
//greg

OdinsCourt said:
Well, we won't go on until about 11:30. And we will play for 90 minutes. So maybe you have time? Hope you can work it out!

indeed, i am going to talk to my baseball coach tomorrow or over the weekend. things actually look good...i could possibly make it!! ill let yall know.

hey, i got the shirt, and quite pleasing and surprising cd in the mail today!!! awesome, thanks so much!! it rules.

No-Mercy said:
indeed, i am going to talk to my baseball coach tomorrow or over the weekend. things actually look good...i could possibly make it!! ill let yall know.

hey, i got the shirt, and quite pleasing and surprising cd in the mail today!!! awesome, thanks so much!! it rules.

Wow, dude! I hope you can still make it! I know you've been looking forward to this since we announced it back in Nov.

Cool! Thanks for your support!

MetalRose said:
I'm still hoping on making it out! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

-Metal
Excellent Metal!!! See? There is some good of you moving to the east coast! It will be an awesome night and I'm glad that you may be joining us (as well as many PP regulars). And please get your tickets from us so you don't pay those TicketMaster fees (and it helps us too). :wave:

Speaking of PP, I already have my room reserved! WooHoo!!!!!

Take care!