Odin's Court: DVD Shoot & CD Release Party!

OdinsCourt said:
Didn't sound forceful at all. It's all good.

Looking forward to it!

Cool, man. I'll call you later to let you know if I can come down. I'll need directions to Rick's place...well, just his address. I'll let Mapquest handle the rest :)

No-Mercy said:
dude, like, 8..9 days??

!!!!

god i hope i have no baseball games that day!!!!!
8 DAYS!!!

Man, that would suck! I thought you were in the clear for the show! I'm telling you, you don't want to miss this show! We have SO MUCH cool stuff planned for it! It is going to ROCK!!! :kickass:

Snowy Owl said:
Cool, man. I'll call you later to let you know if I can come down. I'll need directions to Rick's place...well, just his address. I'll let Mapquest handle the rest :)
OK, dude. I sent you a PM with all the info you need (and then some). Out of curiousity, how long does it take you to get to the PA/MD border (83)?

See ya!

About 45-1 hour, depending on traffic and how fast I drive. I do not live too far from I-83 and I take that route a lot during baseball season (I have a friend who hooks me up with O's tickets). Should not be a problem. :)

Snowy Owl said:
About 45-1 hour, depending on traffic and how fast I drive. I do not live too far from I-83 and I take that route a lot during baseball season (I have a friend who hooks me up with O's tickets). Should not be a problem. :)
Hey dude,

It was great hanging out with you last night! Thanks for coming down and being a part of OC history! And thanks for taking the time to interview us! It was obvious that you put some time and thought into your questions. Great job!

Hey, I've got a keyboard for sale. :lol: :lol:

I guess Savino calling all that time made you want to sell his keyboard:lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife will buy it! She likes to play the keyboard.

Yes. It was great. Thanks for making me feel comfortable and right at home. You have a nice home. Hopefully we have you guys at my wife and I's place sometime.

Might I add you guys are hilarious! I listened to the tape and a good bit is laughter. Can't wait for the show and I am very happy you chose me to help you out. The show will be one for the books.:headbang:

Yeah. Funny thing is that it is still here.

OK cool! :lol:

No problem, man! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. Thanks, I like it too. Sounds good!

Hahaha!! Well, we do get along and we do like to laugh so I'm not too surprised. Neither can I. Its looking like there will be a good crowd there and I know the bands that night will all entertain! Likewise dude! We are very happy you are willing to help! 100% Agreed! This is the show to attend! Friday night, five of the regions hottest acts, longer sets for OC and Division than most people are used to seeing, OC filming, Division recording, Unbroken bringing down a bus load of people, agghhhhh... So much excitement I can hardly contain myself! ;)

Take care dude -- we'll be seeing you on Friday!

Yes sir! Time to rock W. Springfield to it's foundations.:headbang: We got a new camera for this gig and it should take some great pics. I am disgusted with how pics from the Mac's gig turned out. Blurry and I missed some great shots because of the stupid delay of the flash of our old camera.

I wish we could've done the show with you guys. Now I'm jealous! ;)

Can't wait to see it with the camera crew.

BTW, if I was a chick, I'd take off my top for your cameras, but sorry I can't help you out with that one ;)

RandyEllefson said:
I wish we could've done the show with you guys. Now I'm jealous! ;)

Can't wait to see it with the camera crew.

BTW, if I was a chick, I'd take off my top for your cameras, but sorry I can't help you out with that one ;)

I am SO going to motion for you to pull up your shirt. :lol:

See you in four...

eaeolian said:
I am SO going to motion for you to pull up your shirt. :lol:

See you in four...
Please NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aggghhhhhh......... I just gouged out my eyes in protest! :lol:

Seriously though, I wish you had been able to do the show with us too, Randy. You are obviously working hard at promoting your band -- you even got me with a flyer when Matt and I were at Jaxx a few weeks back for Funny Money/Z02. Your hard work will pay off!

Are you guys ready, Mike? I know we are all pretty pumped. Just three more days!!!

No-Mercy said:
i cant go...ive never not wanted to go to baseball before...god damnit

i gave my tickets to 4 of my dads friends who wanted to go
Dude... that really sucks! :( I know how forward you've been looking to this show and now you can't go! Damn!!!

Well, I hope your dad's friends go and not those tickets go to waste!! THat would suck even more.

Well, we'll keep you informed of any other all-ages shows we do so you can hopefully see us in the near future!

Take care and good luck at your game!