Odin's Court: DVD Shoot & CD Release Party!

In all seriousness, I'm glad I'm reading about what was a killer show, and a great experience for the band & fans alike. Can't wait to hear about it!

You guys see any of the footage yet?

J-Dubya

As always, it was great to play with our brothers in OC! Great crowd, great bands, and a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing the video when it's done. (Matt, time to fire up the computer and get editing. :lol:) You guys burned it down on Friday, for sure, and you should get a great video out of it...

Now if we could just figure out what the monitor guy was thinking... ;)

Rick didn't get a ticket. Let's not start rumours.

Let me explain:

My wife and I were stopped by a Maryland cop past Thurmont. I think we got out of the ticket because my wife pointed out that her speedometer never went over the limit and that the charge that we were speeding was bogus. He let us off with a warning.

Snowy Owl said:
Rick didn't get a ticket. Let's not start rumours.

Let me explain:

My wife and I were stopped by a Maryland cop past Thurmont. I think we got out of the ticket because my wife pointed out that her speedometer never went over the limit and that the charge that we were speeding was bogus. He let us off with a warning.

I really shouldn't post at work when I'm tired.....
But it's FUN to start rumors! :heh:

J-Dubya

Snowy Owl said:
History was made last night, and I was happy to be a part of it. The show in a condesned term, was freakin' awesome :headbang:. I will definitely review the gig for all to read. Can't do it now because I am burned out and I am driving to Phoenixville, PA in a while.

Thanks to Matt, Rick, Savino, Craig and John for the awesome show :kickass: and also thanks to the whole band for letting me help them (I am eternally grateful) and for being cool people and really awesome to my wife (she loved meeting you all!) and me.

I look forward to working with you all in the future again. I am here at your service if you need me, and in my opinion, all of you are now my friends. :)

I love meeting people in metal. Metal makes us all a family. :)

Thanks you, Matt! And thanks to all of our other fans who drove from all over to come join us on our special night!! It was truly a magical experience for me! After 20 years of playing on stage, this was THE absolute favorite show of mine that I have ever played! The energy and response from the crowd was unparalleled and was truly one of the best nights of my life! I had a BLAST!!!!

Matt [Snowy Owl), I can't wait to read your review and thanks again for all of your support! You ROCK! :headbang: Say hi to your wife too! She's awesome! I though it was very cool that both of you camped out up front all night!

I didn't even realize that you were driving home that night. I thought you guys had gotten a hotel. Sorry that you had a little run in with the MD State Police. I didn't leafve the club until 3am and got home by 4:30 (even after stopping for gas and a pit stop in Baltimore)! I think that's a new record for me. And believe it or not, I didn't really speed. I set my cruise anywhere from 5-9MPH over the limit. I don't mess around in the middle of the night. You are a sitting duck then! Yesterday was a total waste - Barb and I just laid around all day watching TV and relaxing. Friday (and leading up to it) was a serious energy zapper!

Yes, metal makes us family and you are definitely a friend! See you Friday at the hockey game!

J-Dubya 777 said:
In all seriousness, I'm glad I'm reading about what was a killer show, and a great experience for the band & fans alike. Can't wait to hear about it!

You guys see any of the footage yet?

J-Dubya
Yeah, I'm out of order -- what else is new? Yeah man, it was awesome! I really wish you could've been there. At least I got the chance to talk with you while at the club so you were there in spirit! I will call you and fill you soon.

Not yet :( I can't wait though. Matt, does already have the audio and said it turned out killer!

eaeolian said:
As always, it was great to play with our brothers in OC! Great crowd, great bands, and a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing the video when it's done. (Matt, time to fire up the computer and get editing. :lol:) You guys burned it down on Friday, for sure, and you should get a great video out of it...

Now if we could just figure out what the monitor guy was thinking... ;)
Damn straight Mike! Thanks for the kind words! You guys put on a great show as well! I'm glad that you were part of our special night.

Wouldn't that be nice. I thought there would be ONE show with a good monitor mix. I so miss Derek from the Thunderdome!! Next time we headline Jaxx, I want to bring him down there -- he knows what he is doing!

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks you, Matt! And thanks to all of our other fans who drove from all over to come join us on our special night!! It was truly a magical experience for me! After 20 years of playing on stage, this was THE absolute favorite show of mine that I have ever played! The energy and response from the crowd was unparalleled and was truly one of the best nights of my life! I had a BLAST!!!!

Matt [Snowy Owl), I can't wait to read your review and thanks again for all of your support! You ROCK! :headbang: Say hi to your wife too! She's awesome! I though it was very cool that both of you camped out up front all night!

I didn't even realize that you were driving home that night. I thought you guys had gotten a hotel. Sorry that you had a little run in with the MD State Police. I didn't leafve the club until 3am and got home by 4:30 (even after stopping for gas and a pit stop in Baltimore)! I think that's a new record for me. And believe it or not, I didn't really speed. I set my cruise anywhere from 5-9MPH over the limit. I don't mess around in the middle of the night. You are a sitting duck then! Yesterday was a total waste - Barb and I just laid around all day watching TV and relaxing. Friday (and leading up to it) was a serious energy zapper!

Yes, metal makes us family and you are definitely a friend! See you Friday at the hockey game!

Where will you all be at at the hockey game (seating section)?

Rick Pierpont said:
Is it rumors you want Cheeseboy?!?!?! I have pictures... :lol:

Matt, watch out for this guy - he's trouble!

Just remember, SO DO I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:heh:
I'm not trouble, I'm an :saint:

J-Dubya - que the first track of the new Jorn cd......

Rick Pierpont said:
Yeah, I'm out of order -- what else is new? Yeah man, it was awesome! I really wish you could've been there. At least I got the chance to talk with you while at the club so you were there in spirit! I will call you and fill you soon.

Not yet :( I can't wait though. Matt, does already have the audio and said it turned out killer!

Yeah, that was so weird. I was talking about Glenn to this chick on another
mailing list I'm on, and Glenn calls me! The rest was history! LOL
Hope dat' shit turned out good! :)

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Yeah, that was so weird. I was talking about Glenn to this chick on another
mailing list I'm on, and Glenn calls me! The rest was history! LOL
Hope dat' shit turned out good! :)

J-Dubya
Wow dude, that is weird. And I had just gotten the voicemail you left me when he handed me his phone and you were on it! Yes, the rest is history.

I do too and from I heard from Matt, it turned out great! I can't wait to hear it.

Guess Matt will be cooped up in some editing room somewhere for a while working on it. I can't wait to see it so I can review it and relive it!

Rick-I'll be in section 122 I think. I'll find you, or you'll find me. I go nuts at hockey games.

Looking forward to seeing ya again...and the rest of the boys in the future! You all rock n' rule!:kickass:

Here are some pics from the show. Andrea took some great shots! Kudos to my awesome wife for the great camera work. Gives me hope for future gigs :headbang:

100_0147_00.jpg

100_0149_00.jpg

100_0168_00.jpg

Matt looks evil in this one! Hail!:headbang:

100_0161_00.jpg

Hopefully you all enjoy them! Stay heavy! More to come...

Feel free to put these on your photo page if you like...Next time some pics of Savino, Craig and John as well. If my PC wasn't a slow as a Geo Metro they would be up by now.

Wow, I didn't know Matt had a Universe....Kinda makes that Music Man look
plain :) j/k Rick, you know I always have to say SOMETHING! :Spin:
Cool pics dude!
J-Dubya

Guitars I used that night were a UV777, an LP '72 Standard, an ESP LTD 7-string, and a JP MM.

Nice pics Matt! Can you get them all to me? I'll email you information about my FTP server so you can upload them. ;)

OdinsCourt said:
Guitars I used that night were a UV777, an LP '72 Standard, an ESP LTD 7-string, and a JP MM.

I wish I still had my 77 LP black & gold custom, amongst others, but at least
I'm working up the Ibanez collection again. I had forgotten you had a JP as well. Would have been nice to see that blue Charvel of Rick's in some of those photos! Better not be rotting in a corner somewhere with PoS stickers on it! You promised! LOL! :heh:

J-Dubya