Do you agree with me?

Do you hate (according to the description in my post) King of Terrors?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 97.2%

• Total voters
The musicians are so talented in this band that they have the ability to be as versatile as they want to be, and span all the heavy metal sub-genres...and not stagnate in their music. I like KOT. It's different, and I'm glad. I'm never bored with SymX for this reason. I hope the next CD is even more "different".

But then then again, I am satanic so I like the evil stuff.

Pardon me for saying this; :p But you must be the most fucked up rabbit in the history of man! :D :loco: :D

Anyways; no, I don't hate the song... Why would I??? It's a killer song that blows me away every time I hear it...

Well, thats impossible as the ammount of times a ribbit will fuck in a day is WOAH!!! Only Madonna can come close. So all rabbits are "fucked up"

The Yngster said:
Yeah.... thats what confused me Friend of Moluch. And why would I just read the title of a thread and not look at what the person wrote? Kind of defeats the purpose of everything that has to do with a message board.

Especially when the thread starter specifically said in his message to answer the question based on his description in his message.

KoT is a lot different than most SX, and I hated it at first. Then I listened to it, and it grew on me. I really like it but I hope Symphony X doesn't keep going in this "groovey" direction. I never thought I'd say it, but it grooves too well!