Do you as a metal listener look down upon other genres of music/their fans?

Cannibal Corpse is not rocket science or noise. Ragging on a specific band is pointless and if you mention cannibal corpse once more i'm going to hit you on the internet!!!.

real hip hop does not talk about hoes, bitches, gats, or cars

real hip hop is the voice of the disenfranchised (SP??) black man angry at a society that has abandoned him

Political correctness, double standards, welfare, free housing, foodstamps, affirmitive action...society has abandoned blacks (and other minorities)?

this is hip hop - YouTube - Dance with the Devil Movie

I see.

I'm open minded. Just six months ago, I opened my mind from listening to nothing but thrash, grind and death metal - now I love black metal and doom as well (although, I'm still having a difficult time getting my head around the folk aspect of some black metal bands - i.e. Moonsorrow and Ancient Rites). I love Viking folklore and the giant Norsemen that kicked the shit out of the world - but what's with the faggy folk music that accompanies it?

this man is very open - minded

one of his posts on bb.com

quality progressive metal = oxymoron. Progressive metal and Progressive rock are for softcock people who can't handle anything straight out of grindcore, death, or black metal.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't actually know a whole lot about hip hop honestly... go to an underground Hip hop community and they'll tell you alot better than I can

in any case, hip hop is just like any other music form... there are crappy artists and there are good artists... all this shit on MTV is nothing even remotely close to hip hop

hip hop was never meant to be mainstream, socially acceptable, or dance music... this is what happens when corporations get ahold of any decent music form

He was being sarcastic.

no he fucking wasn't

why do you think he keeps bringing up opeth and mastodon??

he honestly thinks progressive music is for "softcocks"

he is the epitome of an ignorant, moronic, narrow-minded metal-head who thinks every other genre of music is made for pussies

I don't actually know a whole lot about hip hop honestly... go to an underground Hip hop community and they'll tell you alot better than I can

in any case, hip hop is just like any other music form... there are crappy artists and there are good artists... all this shit on MTV is nothing even remotely close to hip hop

hip hop was never meant to be mainstream, socially acceptable, or dance music... this is what happens when corporations get ahold of any decent music form

no he fucking wasn't

why do you think he keeps bringing up opeth and mastodon??

he honestly thinks progressive music is for "softcocks"

he is the epitome of an ignorant, moronic, narrow-minded metal-head who thinks every other genre of music is made for pussies

I believe he was being sarcastic when he said, "I'm open minded. Just six months ago, I opened my mind from listening to nothing but thrash, grind and death metal - now I love black metal and doom as well."

Although he's opening up to other metal, he was implying he's close-minded to anything outside of metal and given the topic, I took this as sarcasm.

By the way when I type something like 'my pals' I dont even think about blacks. Its you that brings it up as being racism. If you want to stop racism just shut up about it, because once its not shouted out by people as being a problem it will just go away. This includes every liberal.

i only look down on fans of music who are ignorant towards other music like the white rap fans in my school such as when i tried to get a kid to listen to Kataklysm who said he liked Pantera and Metallica the other day this rapper kid goes "no, don't listen to his kill music" I HATE THAT...i do look down upon MTV pop-punk it puts bands like Agent Orange, The Replacements, and Black Flag to shame

i only look down on fans of music who are ignorant towards other music like the white rap fans in my school such as when i tried to get a kid to listen to Kataklysm who said he liked Pantera and Metallica the other day this rapper kid goes "no, don't listen to his kill music" I HATE THAT...i do look down upon MTV pop-punk it puts bands like Agent Orange, The Replacements, and Black Flag to shame

what a fucking twat

you should have beat his wigger ass on the spott

wiggers are a fucking disgrace to hip hop (just wanted to add that)

he isn't even a wigger he likes some rock the heaviest he'll go is NIN he's a friend of mine but a complete moron...i know some wiggers though and today this metalcore kid walks by in his tiny jacket with his laptop open in the hallway and i go "listen to kataklysm (i am sorry i am obsessed with them)" and he goes "listen to Fear Before the March of the Flames they are better" and i just kept walking and i go "dude you are so wrong"

"Kill music"? Funny they should say that about metal, considering that just about every other rap song is about "capping" someone.