Do you as a metal listener look down upon other genres of music/their fans?

You seem alright, to be honest I didn't know who you were until 2 days ago, but you don't piss me off in EVERY SINGLE POST like AC does :erk:

Keep trying though! Some day... some day...

my friends are the opposite. they are all very disrespectful towards my musical taste. "its all crap" or "its all noise". I find it very hard to find people into metal around here. I would be forever grateful if I had metalhead friends. its hard to come by around here. people would rather just let MTV and the radio tell them what to listen to instead of finding good bands to listen to. its sad really. but I really don't have a choice in who my friends are because I am not allowed to drive.

grindcore sounds like an indistinguishable barrage of noise to me

can you even begin to imagine what it sounds like to somebody whose unfamiliar with metal?

grindcore sounds like an indistinguishable barrage of noise to me

can you even begin to imagine what it sounds like to somebody whose unfamiliar with metal?

I guess I wouldn't know, cause in reality I really can't put myself in their shoes.

and besides do you not see your "softcock" argument is a load of crap??

I'm listening to opeth right now after listening to suffocation and deeds of flesh earlier today

yea I can't handle death/thrash metal :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, I know you like Suffocation. You keep telling us. But today, I listened to a compilation consisting of the likes of Nunslaughter, Jungle Rot, Disgorge, Dying Fetus, Psycroptic, Lividity, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Windir, Bathory and Devourment. Who gives a fuck?

500 grand... that allows you to get a big house (for one person anyways), a mustang saleen, and still have a 100 grand left in the bank

I would do it in a second....big house + mustang >>> 2 hours of disgrace/shame

Fag.

There are better ways to get $500k than getting buttfucked. Seems like you prefer the easy way out.

...what if you get AIDS and you are shunned for being a male prostitute

edit: and you'd be a faggot

Lets look at the trade off here...

a) a bunch of blockheaded fucking morons with no clue about life will think you're a faggot. (assuming they even KNOW about it somehow)

b) you'll have $500,000.

hmm...

But what if your ass lining tears? That's money right out the window off the bat for surgery and shit.

I normally don't look down on it until I go to a show to find a bunch of Hardcore kids dancing to shit like Suffocation and Devourment. It pisses me off.

But yeah, I listen to everything, and don't try to judge people really. The only thing that bothers me are people who openly say shit like "I hate emo fags" and constantly complain about Emo Kids; and Hardcore Dancing. The people that do it are probably good people, but the whole idea of it is just . . . stupid.

By the way, I concur with Big Dave. Pac's work was amazing, and still is. He is most definately one of the most influential rappers of this generation and last. You may ask for proof, but just look at how many people support him, black or white, young or old. His lyrics are really very good and explain things most rappers can't. For some reason, when I listen to Thugz Mansion, I feel connected to the hood, even though I've never been. Just the way he describes and explains situations makes it so real.

By the way, I concur with Big Dave. Pac's work was amazing, and still is. He is most definately one of the most influential rappers of this generation and last. You may ask for proof, but just look at how many people support him, black or white, young or old. His lyrics are really very good and explain things most rappers can't. For some reason, when I listen to Thugz Mansion, I feel connected to the hood, even though I've never been. Just the way he describes and explains situations makes it so real.

yep. popularity is quality, don't let anyone tell you different rokk on yeah justin timberlake rulz!!1

Well popularity and support are integral pieces in judging someone's influence, no? :p

coming from a musical background i can understand all music....i think some of us are getting confused on the question on do you look down on peeps cause they listen to another type of music or do you not like them cause you cant understand how they can listen to the music hey listen to. when someone says that metal is a bunch of noise they only say that from a fan of another kinda music point of veiw but not from a musical point of view