0012.jpg

Anyone have anything to share?

yeah, that pic is really cool.

here are some of mine:

My "reproduction" of screenshot from the movie
rebelbyspinalmeshla5.jpg

No filters have been used
rbb5.jpg

The fave of mine, haha. No filters have been used.
dogsarteryoy8.jpg

I figure I would put it in chat to see what the members here actually do

Those are damn cool ~Neurotica, How did you make them?

Here is a thing I edited for my band, I ripped the picture off from some mexican cemetary or something, I just edited all the colors and curves:
Gordugryndbanner.jpg

Not exactly centered the way I want, but whatever.

I'm trying to ake a banner for my Bak De Syv Fjell fanpage I run but I haven't gotten around to it yet....for such a well known band I don't think it's wise to steal a non stock photo to start fucking around with.

used to, but if you can find it theres this thing called " photoshop phridays" and it's all people submitting their stuff and it's awesome, but i dont know where it's at anymore or if it's around - try and find it and its worth lookin at

My bassist does some kickass photoshop work. I'm not sure if I have any on my comp though.

Photoshop Friday can be found here at Somethingawful.com

They really do have som egood stuff there
and MS Paint KICKS ASS - I used to have to do all my stuff on there, I did this pic with Lord Sepsis from S.O.T. if any of you remember him:
c1SepsisandHorgh.jpg

EDIT: I know the face isn't the best best thing, but it's how sepsis blands in with his surroundings in the pic that makes it damn good for a paint job

:lol: Let me see if I can even find them online anymore.

the flag was easy, as it was basically this picture (couldn't find the original):
1018norwegian-flag.jpg

I couldn't even find the guy

You could prob no doubt kick my ass then haha; Ialways like seeing better work though, that's why I like checking out the Travis Smith forum