anyone know anything about Switzerland?

ouagadougou

average stalker
Oct 8, 2002
Burkina Faso
Visit site
i'm gonna move to Bern for a few months in the end of September (i'm gonna be an Au Pair whee), and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some bars or MUST DO -stuff or MUST VISIT -places or anything?

you can also congratulate me, cause i'm really excited about this whole moving abroad -thing :D i just needed to share :eek:

:Spin:

I want a chocolate candy bar...and La masquerade Infernale by Arcturus

it's cool you go there,too bad not for longer,cause next march or so I'm going back to Europe,but this time France,Spain,Italy,Switzerland,germany,Holland

@ Manuel: oohhh nice :D i might be staying there 'til april or may even, so see you in Switzerland maybe. i'm frightened already. and you can buy your own chocolate, since you're going there anyway. i can give the Arcturus cd for you as a birthday present, if you like.

@ TB: yes, i am :cool:

What a nice birthday for me will it be
And my birthday is in less than two weeks,so ok :D

I hope I get to go to Europe...it all depends on what happens in October

yea, i hope so too :D central Europe is a cool place, and it'd be really nice to meet again! maybe strange, but nice, i'm sure :) *crosses fingers cause of the october thing*

Ari Sulander plays in ZSC Lions.. Buy his shirt for me please.. Blue one.. :wave:

@ tooled: woohoo, thanks for reminding me that they play pretty good hockey in Sveitsiland too. i thought that i'd be seeing no matches this starting season, but i can watch hockey there too, whee! i could buy you the shirt, but since you'd probably never pay me back, i don't think i will.

@ Loli: kiitos :D

whoa that looks gorgeous, kiitos VoG :p while you're at it, could you please recommend me some places in JKL too, since i'm moving there when i come back from Switzerland? :eek:

ouagadougou said:
@ tooled: woohoo, thanks for reminding me that they play pretty good hockey in Sveitsiland too. i thought that i'd be seeing no matches this starting season, but i can watch hockey there too, whee! i could buy you the shirt, but since you'd probably never pay me back, i don't think i will.

I WILL PAY YOU BACK! :cry: I´m a honest guy.. Ask Nevershine.. :)

switzerland? ohhh so i wont be seeing you much in finland then! (duh :p )
errr its a beautiful place and toooo expensive. you have to pay for ketchup packages when you go to mcdonalds.
anyway good luck there, how old are the kids youll belooking after?

Oooh nice :) A friend of mine is also going to Switzerland as au pair for a year, and I was offered a chance to visit her which I surely am going to do. Yay.

Sorry, just some useless blaablaa :p

@ tooled: hehe okay, then i shall bring you a sulander-shirt :p

@ gaby: yea, true. how long are you gonna stay in finland? thanks! the kids are 6, 5 and 2 :)

@ maria: wheee, visit me too. also: thanks for the package!

According to my old man you have to see the Matterhorn. Apparently it's damn impressive, but then with the scenery we get here it doesn't take much to impress an Englishman. Montreaux is supposed to be a nice town as well, I think it's right next to Lake Geneva which is also worth seeing. Strangely enough, he couldn't recommend any bars to go to though. :p

EDIT: Also beside Lake Geneva are a load of mountains, and there's some sort of train journey you can go on and it winds up the mountain-sides and you get amazing views of the lake and stuff. And apparently it's kind of worrying because a few times it goes really close to the edge of some cliffs and you think you're going to fall down... or something. :zombie: Or maybe that's if you go up in a car, I can't remember, he started babbling at this point. Finally, if you go there in November you might meet my parents and my auntie and uncle. ;)

switzerland,,,...basel,,,celtic frost ,,, coroner ,,,messiah ,,,hellhammer,,,das switzern presision arbeit ,,,horloge creators ,,, kreator ruhr area deutschland uber alles ostereich ist das drieten reich ,,, und sacred reich ist in arizona...jesus hitler adolf christ is this the second coming for the 4 th reich und das sind die niederlanden,,,disorder of the order ,,,sabrina hatte es nicht gewust...hehheh !!!
wir sind deine opa und oma sohn wieder fergeben und vergessessessessessesn