anyone know anything about Switzerland?

I'm of Swiss blood... so I go there every few years to visit the entire family. Which part of Switzerland will you be staying in? French/German/Italian speaking? There's this one bar I used to go to all the time in La Neuville, it was called "Le Canard" which translates as "The Duck"... fucking great place, great people, cheap drinks. If you're in the area, well worth checking out.

I'd also reccomend at least a day on one of the lakes... fucking beautifull. And then there's always the Schilthorn... I stayed in Mürren for a few days for some good old skiing, and went up to the Schilthorn on the last day... totaly magnificent. I definitly recommend it.

abacinate: hmm.... danke!

Decadent: i'm gonna stay in Bern, German speaking. i'll surely visit some of the lakes, and the other places you recommended too, if i get a chance. thanks!

lady of bodom: aaw thank you :)

Ulla don't go to Switzerland to babysit...better come to Mexico to babysit my soon to be born babies...with you :oops: hehe

You could not possibly fit any more cheese(iness) into a single sentence now could you manny? :Smug:

Nice *Thumbs up*

manuelgv said:
Ulla don't go to Switzerland to babysit...better come to Mexico to babysit my soon to be born babies...with you :oops: hehe
Why would she bother doing that when she knows that I'll end you soon?

You haven't seen how cheesy I can get :lol: Ulla knows what I do with msn smileys

Rusty...you think you'll end me,but like everytime,I'll pwn your ass

If you were online I'd send you the cheesy grin smiley for MSN... assuming you don't already have it, but anyways, I was more refering to the textual content of the sentence. I already know how it's done with smileys. :Smug:

yes I know,stupid cell phone,I'll try from home when I go visit my dad,and we'll have a better connection,sort to speak
It surprises me how quick you recognized my voice,it's been like a year since we last talked on the phone.

your voice isn't too hard to forget :p and i knew it was you, since you talked about calling me before.
it was different with Thanny, though:
"Ulla"
- hi
"Oh hi Manuel!"
- i'm not Manuel.
"Well hello Spike, then"
- i'm not Spike either
:eek:

i'm looking forward to having a real phone conversation with you, Manny :)