Do you have a cellphone?

Do you have a cell phone?

• Well, DUH.

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No way, cell phones are gay.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • I have the kind with the bubble gum in it.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Well I don't have one, but my younger brother has a mobile phone, I don't think they are gay :lol: , but I just don't need it, and when I do, me brow lends me his phone.

So.. How do you people make contacts? :err: o_O I got my first cellphone -98 and I can´t imagine life without one.. Not that I use my cp all the time but still. It´s nice to call when ever I want / be "connectable"..

I got my cellphone in December 2003 when I was on my civil service seminar, 300km away from home, locked up with a roomie in 10m², no internet, no computer, just a book, my MD and a payphone. I got one to have at least one decent link to the outside world while I depressed myself out of my mind there :Smug:
Some Motorolla, dont even know the model

tooled said:
So.. How do you people make contacts? :err: o_O I got my first cellphone -98 and I can´t imagine life without one.. Not that I use my cp all the time but still. It´s nice to call when ever I want / be "connectable"..

E-mail, walking over to people's houses, and just normal telephone

I joined there for a few days... didn't liek it to much, though many of my friends use it all the time.. a bud of mine got a good girlfriend off of it heh

it's quite addicting. heheh. we've actually been offered a few shows because of it, which is coolness. i also didn't realize all the people in the area that were into the scene until i started running in to them on there.

I am not shittin you when i tell you this, i dont have one and never have though the kids around by ours, i mean age 6 upwards would'nt go to school without their's and they probably have the camera on them too, all the kids have em and i personaly wont have one because people only ring you on those things when they want summin :err: and i dont wanna become a taxi driver for half of my family :)