what is your age bracket?

If you are a past/current PP attendee - what is your age?

• Under 18

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 18-21

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • 21-25

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • 26-30

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 31-35

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • 36-40

Votes: 50 26.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 41 21.4%

• Total voters
My guess is that the 36-40 age group will win due to that group being late teens, early 20's in the midst of the decade of metal....the 80s. At that time I was an early teen wishing the hell I could make it to those type of shows.

~Brian~

Had a feeling it'd teeter on the higher end, mostly because for some its not until that age that they have the income to travel to such a festival. At least that's my theory =p

Had a feeling it'd teeter on the higher end, mostly because for some its not until that age that they have the income to travel to such a festival. At least that's my theory =p

This is definitely the reason the under 18 bracket is so low, I think. I have a ton of friends who would love to attend the fest, but living in California, traveling to Atlanta isn't cheap.

I've pretty much sacrificed having ANY fun outside of concerts for the festival, I think the only money I spend has to do with metal... and well when you're a broke new born baby who has just come out of the womb, that's really the only thing you can do if you want to attend.