Votes: 23 34.8%
  • 23 to 26 years old

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 27 to 30 years old

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Above 30 years old

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters
I'm slowly but surely realizing that those 6 "above 30" are actually band members

Long live dt :worship:

:heh:

I'm slowly but surely realizing that those 6 "above 30" are actually band members

Long live dt :worship:

:heh:

Its a pity hyena didnt make the poll open, so that we could actually see the voters, but I think youre right (and so is probably hyena, the ones who want to keep their age a private business can do so).

And geriatrically speaking, Im tipping the scales in July (nice one rahvin! :lol: )

:zombie: And already an engineer.. wow. Yay for the german system, huh? I lost one year with a bad choice for my studies, never repeated a class at school and Im in the second year of my studies.. at 23 :Smug:

Then again, you'll probably come out a little better off for it. I'm not quite sure how things work over there. Do you guys have Bachelor's and Master's programs?

I'm not actually a licensed engineer. That takes about 5 years at the minimum after getting out of school. I'm thinking of taking the first part of the test (thus starting the 5 year countdown) next year. They only offer the test in April, as far as I know, and I'm not prepared to take it this year.

~kov.

Im in one of the last years that will get a Diplom, which is comparable with a Master certificate, both take 5 years (in theory ;)). The only difference is that the basic studies (Grundstudium) last only 2 years, where a Bachelor lasts 3.
If you're not a licensed engineer, what are you then and what did you study? Cant you skip a year or two afterwards, since you already worked as an engineer?

Not to steer this too off topic, but getting a Professional Engineer's license takes 5 years at the minimum. Basically, you take the first part of the test (8 hours), which can normally only be taken in your last year, and then you need 5 years of work experience (some of which can be spent doing a Master's degree - I only have a bachelor's) in the field, before you can take the second half of the test and get licensed. Basically, you have to work as someone's lackey for five years or so. It's basically a safety thing - because as a PE, you can sign off on building plans and the like, so they want to make sure you have actual work experience.

So, basically if I took the test this year, I could get licensed (assuming I passed both halves) by the time I'm 28.

~kov.

I would think the under 15 would/should be the highest because I find most forum members to be very childish.
Even though its very impolite and shows a lack of good manners asking someone their age, when I'm asked, at
one time I would always say I'm 69 but now when it comes up now I say I'm 77 because
77 is much better than 69 because you get 8 more

Speaking of age, I believe it's time for someone to add a year to Her total
Happy birthday, wildfyr
Best of everything, Rebecca
You rock :kickass:

... and I thought all of those 8 over 30 were DT members. :loco:

dt are 6 members as far as I know.

Yes. Matse used a weapon best known in the western world as "irony". Its blade cuts deep, and the wounds rarely heal proper.

edit: @Dafne: say, what are you doing rambling on on the Internet, of all places, you Metuselah? You're just obsolete, with your old age and possibly decaying corpse-like flesh! I'm going to take it out on you for the next 52 days!*

*until I'm 30. :(

@rahvin: I may be old :loco: but surely not obsolete :headbang: and my flesh is fresher than ever.... :heh: :heh: :lol:

about you.... not sure about your state at the threshold of your 30s...-------> :zombie: :zombie: <------- :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: