Do you have a stock portfolio?

Profit is profit....

3lip8mlxzom61.jpg

Reactions: NAD
Any of ye fuggs want to make money without betting on blockbuster 2.0?

These steel futures keep going up every week. High demand, short supply.

Its happened in 2008, it modestly happened in 2018.

Not financial advice, I just want to see some old hamies afford a mid life cd haul without fearing they may miss a mortgage payment.

To Valhalla we'll ride on a steel train. Pump with me bruvvas, lets dp this commodity gash. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210313-062600_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210313-062600_Brave.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Krilons Resa
All infrastructure should be huge with the big push for an immense infrastructure bill next on the agenda. It's already started to get priced in. I'm keeping my eyes on HASI as it combines sustainable/renewable energy along with infrastructure.

Look at KMI (Kinder Morgan) bruh, might be up your alley. I can send ye a long winded DD if need be.

MT is my commodity play. Still has yet to go HAM, but with monthly futures increasing every week, this is going to skyrocket come next earnings. Theyve already contributed to phase one of their buyback, cleared debt, and reinstated a dividend. Former CEO stepped down so his son could take over. Biggest steel producer in the world. They also own a stake of CLF (so ye get some U.S exposure.)

This is a 6-9mnth play thats out to a slow start. Still time to board this train. Im up 10% off DCA'ing upwards. Will buy a larger stake if theres any sizable pullback.

I really like the stock.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
More proof that I have no idea what I'm doing with this shit.

I looked up CME and my Fool thing recommends them too, so that was like a double dose of "duhhh okay, take some mo' monay..."

Arcelor-Mittal? Your DD seems good to a smooth brained ape such as myself

Yes sir.

This is going to be a slow and steady rise. Dont expect much volatilty. Expect days where it slags like a limp dick while everything else in the market is popping like a fire cracker. This steel train has a high speed of 65 m.p.h. Slow and steady, like a grandmother caressing your hair. Its the calming a portfolio needs. Every time ye see a pullback or a limp noodle day, just take a peak at HRC futures and be reassured.

China going ham on infrastructure in the next 5yrs. Demand at an all time high, but the supply has been stifled by mills shutting down temporarily due to covid. None of this shiet has been priced in yet. Ton of anal"ists" still bearish. Its all a mummer's farce to keep retailers at bay. MT had a road block at 24, now its rising slowly like Horgh behind a forest fern.

I can prattle on and post some technical jargon that would put ye to sleep. Got all my DD from a dude who has been in the industry for two decades. This is legit my wrinkled brained brethren.

Slow n steady, slow n steady. Worst case scenario. Absolute WORST, this rises to 35 in the next 6 months. Buy in today, ye got 25% profit.

Like I said. NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. I just like ye guys and the stock.

I only hold 500 commons. Will buy more if theres any pull back and I can get out of some of these SPACS soon. ;)

Reactions: Henrik Main
Everyone all scurred prior to Powell & the Fed so the market dips and bleeds. He speaks and says good shit and the stock market instantly bounces and moons. :lol: Pure comedy.

My portfolio went from -350ish to +750ish in a matter of 10 minutes.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
What he said is unsustainable. Average person is a fucking retard elated over the notion that all stonks shall go to the moon. No concept of the inflationary shit storm keeping these rates suppressed till 2023 will bring. Though I highly doubt Powell even believes in any of this drivel he spews. Just more head patting to the toddlers out there. Once the velocity of money ramps up from people being unfettered, he'll change his tune.

Not to mention any adult news coinciding with the free gibs would be ill timing. Just give the kiddies good news to get that market pumping and these Patrick Mahomes NFTs bought up.

:dopey: