Do you have a stock portfolio?

every time you lol at me for making this same joke the same thing happens

up 64 percent today from 120 to 184

y'all think you're hot shit buying all these wack ass hyped up spacs and shit and end up bleeding money left and right

im telling you. forget the rest of the market, it's all shit. gme is where its at. moon tickets still cheap although they were cheaper yesterday.

I dont have the moxie to take the plunge.Atleast a pump n dump like RIOT is based on market sentiment and crypto valuation at a given time.

GME has no rhyme or reason, and there will inevitably be a shit ton of bag holders. How many cycles this can go on is the only question.

Steel making me money!

Last chance to get on this train. Hair sniffer speaking in Pitt on 31st. Multiple catalysts aside from that next week. Anybody here like money?

Watch ticker MT, and BTFD (if we get another.) Choo Choo!

Other stonks are doing fine, but I have lost my absolute shirt on SKLZ.

Which means I'm down $68 on my 12 shares. So I guess that's 3 shirts.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
My steel play is up over 15% this week pre catalysts. Tomorrow these trigger (hopefully) and Im rocketing on another gap up into the stratosphere.

May be last opportunity for some of ye fine folk to join this fundie play. Anybody like money around here?

upload_2021-3-30_14-10-28.png

MT getting that juicy mainstream exposure to the boomers. Tomorrow we dine in hell!

My steel play is up over 15% this week pre catalysts. Tomorrow these trigger (hopefully) and Im rocketing on another gap up into the stratosphere.

I've been checking the ticker daily ever since I asked you about said stock, but didn't jump on the chance, and now I'm at this weird mental stage where I feel that I should have done it a week ago and that it doesn't make sense doing it now :loco: Oh well, maybe a cheeky punt in the morning!

Not financial advice, but you would still be fine getting in right now. If ye need any reassurance just follow the HRC futures. Theyre well over a 1000 for the next 6 months.

MT also has a second phase of a stock buy back to be implented by year's end. Take into account the massive quarterly earnings report expected in two months, and you'll be good.

This is just a solid play with a ton of upside and very little down. Commodities move at a snail's pace, so youre not going to wake up one morning and be assed fucked like ye would speculating on some horse shit. Plenty of time to pull the plug if ye find the play unsavory at any point.

I really like the stock.

Reactions: Henrik Main
i'll give you guys a couple OTC tickers i've been watchin. i can't trade these because we can only trade american stocks that are on the big exchanges, but you guys might want to take a look.

NORWEGIAN AIR SHUTTLE $NWARF -- big european airline, super struggling due to covid, been bailed out already by the norwegian state but still down in the dumps. if you believe the company will recover (i do, i think they're too big to fail) then the stock is a complete bargain now at about $7. in pre-pandemic 2018 it hit a peak of $3820. this is gambling, not investing, but stakes are pretty low if you buy a few shares for the lols.

ROLLS ROYCE $RYCEY -- also hit hard af by the air travel troubles. rolls royce is not going anywhere with all their defense and aerospace contracts, but right now business is not so great. it will recover. $1.53 right now, was about $10-12 pre-pandemic.

I like that Rolls one, the bigtime longterm companies hit hard by the pandemic that haven't bounced back yet... but inevitably will (or society crumbles)... kind of my jam.

Jerry I'm also watching Arcelor and might jump on some.

I'm kinda Stonk'd Out but my tax bill for 2020 is waaaay lower than expected so who knows? I might bump my porkfolio up to a whopping 5 THOUSAND Ameros.

@NAD @Henrik Main

China Ramps Up Push to Make World’s Biggest Steel Industry Green

By Annie Lee
30 March 2021, 07:06 CEST, Updated on 30 March 2021, 12:09 CEST

• Steel has surged as output curbs coincide with strong demand
  • Path toward net-zero is unclear, technology needs investment
China is strengthening efforts to clean up one of the dirtiest corners of its economy, and now plans for its mammoth steel industry to reach peak emissions within four years.

The nation aims to hit peak carbon emissions before 2025, and reduce them by 30% by 2030, according to a WeChat post by the China Metallurgical Industry Planning and Research Institute on Sunday that cited a draft plan. China is also set to release stricter measures around crude steel production capacity and its replacement, the Economic Information Daily reported, citing a person it didn’t identify.

Steel accounts for 15% of China’s carbon emissions, the biggest chunk among manufacturers, and is an important sector to rein in as the country plots its course to a carbon-neutral economy by 2060. Authorities have already implemented a slew of output restrictions and cracked down on steel mills flouting curbs, mainly in the hub of Tangshan, while some of the industry’s giants have outlined their plans to reduce emissions in coming decades.

“We forecast that China will achieve peak steel production rates over the course of 2020 and 2021, as a result of domestic Covid-19 stimulus-backed, steel-intensive infrastructure projects,” said Atilla Widnell, managing director of Navigate Commodities. It is therefore “entirely feasible” that the industry can meet its peak emissions targets before 2025, he added.

Still, policy makers face the challenge of balancing the need to meet a growth target of more than 6% with a vow to roll back its carbon-intensive steel production. Output has hit successive records, and last year topped 1 billion tons for the first time, alongside repeated pledges to rein in excess capacity.

The road to decarbonization is also unclear. Using more scrap metal is limited by its availability, and China’s industry is dominated by blast furnaces, according to BloombergNEF. Carbon capture and hydrogen are other paths forward. While the latter option is backed by Fortescue Metals Group Ltd., the fourth-biggest iron ore exporter, it’s still in its infancy and isn’t yet viable at scale.

“While hydrogen-based steelmaking has been touted as a potential savior for the industry, the economics and, more importantly, the perceived environmental impact are nowhere near -- yet,” Widnell said, adding that the cost of green steelmaking could be significantly higher compared with current production costs, and “it will most likely be borne by the end user.”

China’s green drive has fueled a surge in steel prices, with optimism about demand during the spring construction season adding a further tailwind. Rebar inventories fell for a second week last week, after more than tripling in 2021, according to Shanghai SteelHome E-Commerce data.

Hot-rolled coil futures in Shanghai rose as much as 1.5% to the highest since the contract began trading in 2014, and closed 0.8% higher at 5,372 yuan a ton. Rebar futures were steady near the highest since February 2011.

Iron ore dropped 1% to $156.90 a ton in Singapore by 5:26 p.m. local time, while Dalian prices closed 2.2% lower after jumping 3.2% on Monday.

------

Couple that with Xiden's infrastructure push and we got a rocket ship. Apollo about to leave though. Id load up now or just sit it out. Dont wait.

Not Financial Advice, I just really love the Steelers.

Reactions: Henrik Main
I ignored all y'all's advice and bought more Macy's and Budweiser instead.

Buy Low, Sell High!

NORWEGIAN AIR SHUTTLE $NWARF -- big european airline, super struggling due to covid, been bailed out already by the norwegian state but still down in the dumps. if you believe the company will recover (i do, i think they're too big to fail) then the stock is a complete bargain now at about $7. in pre-pandemic 2018 it hit a peak of $3820. this is gambling, not investing, but stakes are pretty low if you buy a few shares for the lols.

I also have a feeling that this is a "too big to fail" operation, and their business will be booming once it's deemed safe to travel abroad again.

And just a quick sidenote, if those peak numbers seem absurd for a Norwegian airline: They underwent a 100 to 1 share consolidation just before Christmas, so the pre-consolidation peak was at about $30, when there were heavy rumours of an IAG takeover.

Might be a good play, but Im not touching it. (Volume is beyond miniscule) Main flight recovery play for me is Spirit (SPR). 737s keep on getting ordered by airlines left and right. Cha-Ching!

Its only half way recovered and piggies BA's ticker to a fair degree. Id wager it hits 100 at full recovery + growth. I like the stock. Only airline stock I do like. They just build fuselages, no worries of competition, no questions of whether fuck bags will go on vacation. Just build, build, build.

Anyhow, flipped my AMD and Riot today. Small stakes, but came up big enough to draw a smile. This is with the money I had from selling the shit SPACs at a loss a week ago. Never fear pulling out, opportunity cost kills.