Do you have a stock portfolio?

Steel is pumping baby. Conservative estimate of Q2 EPS is 4.7, if this shit hits that were looking at stacks in very short order. Anybody want to make some fat stacks?

In other news, like a pinche pendejo Im on the wrong side of a RIOT flip. Not too bad, but enough that I have to hold for a spell. Avgd at 40, and shits in the lower 30s. Gay AF

Ended up shielded from the blood bath due to my REITS ending in the green. (Malls werent profitable they said...)

Best financial advice ive learned out of Covid, do the exact opposite of the masses.

I got one cancer I need to unload in PSTH (this shitbag Ackman said he was going to DA first quarter, still holding this horse shit. Better be something that gets all the smooth brains in a ruffle. Im done with SPACS once this ordeal is done. Further proof of DO the opposite. I fell victim to SPAC euphoria for a moment. Whenever I give into certain market sentiments I get kicked in the nads. Just go boomer and profit.

Hoping AMD falls further. 76 wouldve been tempting a couple weeks ago, but I need a bigger discount to go back in. We may see one this week if all goes well. Bleeeeeeding Me

So far this year the following things have happened to my money:

-$5,000 worth of stocks has turned into $4,700

-Jeep I bought 7 years ago is now worth more than I paid for it

-house has appreciated $40,000

So I guess the best financial advice is:

-don't buy fucking stonks

-pay your mortgage

-spend whatever is left on a stupid Jeep

Need MORE dry powder.

Was this :thumbsup: close towards selling off all my PSTH at open this morn and pissing away a loss of 2.5k to toss at non-speculative plays. Then Hack Ackman got everyone moist at some WSj soiree and shit closed at near +8 on a brave murdah day. May actually break even/profit off this SPAC if sentiment remains high. Window short though, vunt cant just be yanking everyone's chain till June or it will tumble once more.

Need to mark my calendar for next CPI announcement and J Powell prattlings, BTFD. (Or pull your devalued dollar and tuck it under your Serta sleeper), whichever ye prefer.

Congrats @Henrik Main

Reactions: Henrik Main
Really tempted to cash in on some stocks and go heavy on the dinard for a few wks. This two day pump is a dead cat bounce with all the bad news hitting the market as of late.

@Krilons Resa

Ye unload those CLOV bags?

Bought some ZIM last week, 2 dollar special dividend in two months. Shit's extremely undervalued. Buy it now or wait for a dip (if it comes.) Was hoping for a blood red day due to CPI, but it never manifested.

Also bought a little CLF since the apes have been pumping it. Shit's extremely undervalued, so no risk, all reward. Short interest is weak, so Idk why these apes have clung on. We'll see...

@Krilons Resa

Ye unload those CLOV bags?

Bought some ZIM last week, 2 dollar special dividend in two months. Shit's extremely undervalued. Buy it now or wait for a dip (if it comes.) Was hoping for a blood red day due to CPI, but it never manifested.

Also bought a little CLF since the apes have been pumping it. Shit's extremely undervalued, so no risk, all reward. Short interest is weak, so Idk why these apes have clung on. We'll see...

Yep. It hit $25 on Tuesday when I unloaded it and near $27ish yesterday around the opening bell. I set my stop-loss limit at $21.11 on Tuesday after the spike and then immediate dip which triggered the SL like 3 minutes later, lol. I could have made a couple thousand more if I was lucky but I was happy with a 5k profit and a 10k swing in my portfolio.

Now I'm waiting for $CYTH to take off.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Zelda.png

The Legend of Zelda. I got my own brand new back in the day. It was the most badass NES cartridge of all, of course, being gold. It remains one of the best video games of all time, I still play it on emulation sometimes. I gave my original copy away to a friend in the '90s, but could buy one on eButt for $30 today if I was feeling truly nostalgic.

I lost my understanding of humanity years ago, but when I see things like this, I realize that I'm not insane. It's not me, it's you, you fools. There are still millions of these in existence that play 100% identical to this one, but since it still retained $0.00037 worth of cellophane, this one in particular sold for more than my life is worth. Why?

The nostalgia factor of playing a game some 34 years later was incredible. I actually got dizzy from thinking it was 1987.

Thirty minutes later it got boring and I turned it off.

Reactions: NAD