Do you have pets?

>yeah, if we compare a dildo's ability to make barbecues with an argentinian ability

excuse me mr. i-run-a-sword-through-my-barbecue-meat-just-in-case-it-tries-to-escape, but i believe barbecue is argentinian most of all, while your bastardization is a bad copy :p

Unburying the pet thread. Now I finally have pics of them all. Just to keep my conscience clean, here are the missing (and non-missing) pics.

Here's my little Siouxsie I took from the street (she's 2 months)
siouxsie.JPG

My baby Danthara
danthara_vitoria_regia.jpg

Romário
micuim.JPG

Lillyan and La Bella Luna (both mutts. Lunna is Lillyan's daughter).
lillylunna.jpg

And Junny, mix of Lhasa
junnynadando.jpg

yeah... that's it... thanks for your attention

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Kuvasz... that cat, oh my, sooooo unbelievebly cute!!! And the doggies too :)

Hey, I scanned a pic of my cat at last, soon I'll post it here :) pretty bad quality pic unfortunately :(

:'( sad. i'm sorry, tut.

i have 2 white cats. they like to shed on all my dark colored clothing, and the boy cat likes to PEE in my closet. to combat this misbehaviour, i have plastic sheeting from the dry-cleaning-place hanging in from of all my clothes that hang on hangars (as opposed to the ones in drawers, they dont need protection) and i beat up my cat whenever he does it. well not really. i make him sniff his ...product and then i dump some water on his head, yell at him, and kick him outside for a few days. it seems to be working pretty well so far.