Do you like yourself too much?

Do you like yourself too much?

• Yes, I'm drawing attention and think I'm worth it.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, I don't like myself at all.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, I'm a balanced person.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
alwin - im disappointed...or am i, actually i think this a good thread now (im so fickle) im happy with myself, i dont feel inferior at any time because i feel blameless for allmy bad qualities and im not praiseworthy for my good qualities - i dont make active choices to be who i am or change who i am, its just the way it goes - a huge big causal link (to some degree at least) so i dont hate myself but i dont love myself either but having said that i dont like the idea of a balance, its just not an issue for me....i used to always say 'if i dont love me who will' - but now im just not arsed

Well, that is one of those things. A person always sees your own bad qualities and never you good things. You always wish for things you don't have and never appreciates the things you do. But hell, if a looked like Eric over here, i wouldn't like myself either :)

MetallicaSux said:
Well, that is one of those things. A person always sees your own bad qualities and never you good things. You always wish for things you don't have and never appreciates the things you do. But hell, if a looked like Eric over here, i wouldn't like myself either :)

Ah thanks man, you make me feel so much better about myself. I bet you i am better looking then you anyway.

blackeyed said:
alwin - im disappointed...or am i, actually i think this a good thread now (im so fickle)
Yes this poll sucks big time: 3 extremes to choose from and the "Yes" option seems to indicate healthy confidence rather than a narcissistic personality. Please forgive, I got a headache :erk: