Do you actually consider yourself happy?

Are you happy?

• Yeah!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Not really

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Not at all

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
My future life seems quite dull at the moment, haven't still figured out what to do with my life so it'd seem pleasant and fullfilling. So on weekdays I ain't too happy with current things. On the otherhand I don't have much to complain about (money is good and so on) and I kinda like just floating around, even tho it doesn't get me anywhere. My mind is set for a long trip I'm about to make (hopefully) but life after that doesn't seem too good at the moment. Should come up with a two year plan or something :erk:

So I dunno.

Cerulean said:
Having nothing to complain about is a great reason to be happy.
well, i have a great husband, 2(3?) great children, a nice place to live, no major money problems...i have a lot of things i like to do, i'm never bored...
but does that mean i'm happy...?

i hope there will be a :hotjump:-moment again soon, i need it

Bastet said:
well, i have a great husband, 2(3?) great children, a nice place to live, no major money problems...i have a lot of things i like to do, i'm never bored...
but does that mean i'm happy...?

i hope there will be a :hotjump:-moment again soon, i need it

Sounds nice, I think that's about where I'd be if I'll ever claim the happy tag (except it better be a wife :erk: ). But it probably isn't possible to be happy all the time eh?

As for now I'm ok, this dim certainty things will be ok, though my future isn't set ( :erk: ) and there are nagging problems.

Hotjumping moments would always be nice.