the MARX thread

tell us

• Total voters

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
i asked that on another forum. i just wondered, how do you consider yourself from your or your parents or whoever-is-paying-the-bills income : working class, middle class or posh bastard? im just curious about that side, i hope you guys will reply, theres no shame or pride to feel about that like. i for one am pretty much working class like. you?

i find it interesting actually, just to see what switches in generations there are.

my parents both had not that much money
when they were kids, but earnt quite a lot i guess during the years... i'll be among those people who grew up with enough money, but will have to survive with much less. i'll have less education than my father, and right now i just earned the first euros on my 0000 bank account. (it all went to travelling before) so yeah... but i think during the last years i got used to 000, it's just a change of mind really :)

I'm a fucken worker. maybe you can consider the fact that i still live at home as middle class. but then i pay my part of the bills, do some housework etc
and i never got much pocket money when i was a kid. so all me money went to cds. like 2 or 3 in a year, till i reached 16 and i began to do some litlle jobs for gettin a more decent amount of money) though i dont blame me parents for that, on the other hand its been good that way.

anyway in few months ill be totally on my own.

unable to work. i go to the mind doctors, but that won't ever lead to anything. ..yet i'm not walking around wearing one of those barrels with suspenders.

Yep, working class...although I've always worked since 16 so never been on the Git/rock'n'roll, that's slang for benefits, for all of you what's of a better class and youse that can speak proper.

its easy to reply tho. like if the one who pay the bills [you or your parents] are workers, then youre working class. if you/your dad is the one who shouts on workers, then youre middle class. and if you/your dad owns the company, then your a fucking posh get. piss off cunt!

ehm.. and if your dad's a retired military desk guy, and he doesn't have anything to do with your bills?

nah. nothing fits. is it because i live in communist sweden, perhaps?

Strangelight said:
Communists eh? does that mean youre good or bad?
Bad ffs. And MARX is fuckin poison to working class. Voting for commies is like pissing on your own pants to warm you up. May work for a while but the final result is disturbing at least. Liberalism is way to go.

Aerwen said:
Well, these days its hard to survive, even if you have got parents who pay your bills (by the way, I pay mines on my own...). Damn Euro...if it stagnates like that, I probably will be working class... I am just glad that the system here works well, even for the poorest...
Euro this and Euro that.

It's all for good. Euro helps business and business is good. It brings food to your mouth. And how the system can work well for the poorest, if it's hard to survive? Sort it out. You sound like a commie. Like surviving won't matter as long as everybody is poor as you.

I was born in a working class family, not too much money around, but we got along pretty well. When I was like nine yrs old we started to have more money and afforded to go to holidays to Greece thanks to my dad who gradually moved on to be middle class man with middle class mind and middle class values.

I never was, tho. When they divorced at the threshold of my adulthood, I moved out and been working class since (and before that, too, hah).