Do you read this board but find it all too embarassing to post here?

Are they all weird like?

• Interesting, but scary

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • MY FRIENDS!

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Light

Up The World
Nov 24, 2001
I mean... they're all weird, aren't they... don't want to tar the old reputation with the streaks of teen fanboygirlism glue - or?

Not all of us are fanboys, you know...some of us live so far away from real Opeth fans that we just come here to talk.

Why does everyone from the Anathema forum say "like" at the end of every sentence, like? :lol:
And why do the Anathema fans think they're superior to Opeth fans? Who the fuck are Anathema anyway? :guh:
Like.

Why is it you think Anathema fans feel superior to Opeth fans?
Why is it SOME Opeth fans never bother to speak of the subject at hand and just throw arround empty insults instead?

I use to post here all the time, but after the 987th "What is your fav Opeth song?" Or "Rate the Opeth albums!!!" I gave up......

:)

Actually, I never get tired of those two topics...

Fav Opeth song...(((and the first Opeth song I ever heard)))...April Ethereal (of course It was actually the second Opeth song I ever heard, but I always like to think of Prologue as part of it)

Opeth Albums from my favorite to my almost favorite!

1: My Arms, your Hearse

2: Morningrise

3: Damnation

4: Blackwater Park

5: Orchid

6: Still Life

7: Oh well I guess Deliverance :) still good...not GREAT like the other 6 albums...

wait, what was this thread about again?:erk:

Guardian of Darkness said:
Fat leg thin leg fat leg thin leg.

Koala's do swim.

Forget that apostraphe.

No, Koala's CAN'T FUKIN' SWIM!! Don't make me ressurect that convo again! :mad:

Allan said:
Why is it SOME Opeth fans never bother to speak of the subject at hand and just throw arround empty insults instead?

You want to start this shit again? If you think Light isnt trying to take the piss here you must be stupid. So Opeth have fanboys - if you dont like it don't post here. Spare us your stupid polls and arguments please.
In recent weeks you, Strangelight, Mehdi and now Light have all posted stuff here about how stupid Opeth fanboys are - with no intention of discussing the music. Why don't you piss off back to the Anathema forum instead of wasting your life annoying Opeth fans?

Allan said:

Shut up, you are gay. Idiot.