Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time? Are there enough activities to suit your needs to stay online 8-16 hours a day, mostly consecutively? Do any of you do this? I've wondered this but all the people I've known that've been on almost all the time have been online gamers, they played WoW and games like that. I'm less attached to the Internet than I used to be, I guess I used to be mildly addicted to it but I do other things, like Watch TV and play outside.:lol: Usually Instant Messaging people is what will keep me on longer than an hour, usually an hour's all I need to browse the websites I want to look at.

I know too many people, some on this forum, that spend most of their free time on the internet or other non-social activities. I dont understand people who dont go out with friends,read, go to parties or just go outside. People spend way too much time on the internet.

Yes, of course it's possible. Even with the amount of time I spend hanging out with friends, making badass riffs, and reading I still spend far too much time online.

I listen to music when I get up, I listen to it when I walk my dog (DOGGY!), I listen to it when I work on something, During trips to and fro on the bus, before bed, and sometimes I just sit there and listen to it and stare blankly at the wall.

Speaking of which, I need to charge mine. Sometimes I forget and just walking in the streets it'll stop working and I'll tear it out of my pocket and curse the gods.

Speaking of which, I need to charge mine. Sometimes I forget and just walking in the streets it'll stop working and I'll tear it out of my pocket and curse the gods.

Mine froze recently at a horrible time and I didn't have a paperclip to reach the reset button or anything similar readily available. I ended up stopping what I was doing to surgically remove the fine strip of metal inside of a twisty tie, as it was the only option I had. Worked like a charm.