Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

Do any of you go to parties? I mean ANY OF YOU.

Depends on what you would consider a party.

I remember a few months ago, a couple of people I slightly know at school (but dislike quite a bit, tbh) wanted me to go to one of those parties where everyone is a worthless asscunt, and people drink for the sake of inducing themselves into a state where the slightest stupid action will produce hilarity. I went, and I don't think I've been more bored/disgusted at people in my life.

On the other hand, I have a great time just hanging around in someone's house or at a fire with 4-6 friends. Just sitting around, having a few drinks, playing some video games, and talking about music/religion/life is far more fun that any of the aforementioned "parties".

If you consider chillin' with a couple friends a party (and I don't), then I do that all the time.

But I've never been to a legitamate party that didn't bore the shit out of me.

I feel like a lot of the metal kids in my school wont party because they are scared of the group of kids that do party and they hide behind metal as a excuse.

I feel like a lot of the metal kids in my school wont party because they are scared of the group of kids that do party and they hide behind metal as a excuse.

I don't. I just don't like most of the kids at my school. I never have. I have a couple close friends, a bunch of people I'm cool with, and most people I don't know at all outside of class and judging from what I see in class, don't care to.

Do LAN parties count? :lol:

They count against you. For each real party, add a point. For each LAN party, subtract 2 points.

I'm at -10 then, but then you add in the parties I went to in college and I come out somewhere around 10-12

Thats how many I went to in three months! If I am being an asshole, I shall stop now.

My new thing has been concerts from local bands in basements.

I'd rather be at a party then on the internet.
Recently I've been laid off so I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on here mainly and selling stuff on Craigslist too. When I log on there are about 4 sites I HAVE to check out. Other than that I'd rather be drinking or working on my car.

I haven't been to many parties since I feel there's an obligation to bring booze, lest you are unwelcome and are being a leech.

Do any of you go to parties? I mean ANY OF YOU.

Yes, and I usually spend the majority of the time thinking about how I want to kill everybody there. Parties are usually shit, unless most of the people there aren't mediocre, which is usually not the case.