Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

I wouldn't get so upset about it just yet. It's possible that they tried to contact you and couldn't get ahold of you, or maybe they've noticed that you have a habit of not showing up, assumed you're not interested, and your friend just made a mistake and forgot.

But you know, i told them many times to call me if they're attending a party, at least they should've called me.

I have told my best friends that, if there is a party you're attending, give me call, maybe i'll attend too, this was few months ago, till now i haven't received a call for an invitation, but you know what i found out when surfing some of my best friends' facebook profiles, i saw some photos of them attended to a party, in my best girl-friend's house, it was on March 10, all of my best friends were there, except me, and some others (those classmates have their own parties, its like they are not in our class, they live in another world, but i don't care about their parties). Today, when i saw those photos, i was very furious, and sad at the same time, i don't know what i am going to do, i thought they were my best friends.

Talk directly to them.

I have told my best friends that, if there is a party you're attending, give me call, maybe i'll attend too, this was few months ago, till now i haven't received a call for an invitation, but you know what i found out when surfing some of my best friends' facebook profiles, i saw some photos of them attended to a party, in my best girl-friend's house, it was on March 10, all of my best friends were there, except me, and some others (those classmates have their own parties, its like they are not in our class, they live in another world, but i don't care about their parties). Today, when i saw those photos, i was very furious, and sad at the same time, i don't know what i am going to do, i thought they were my best friends.

backstab.gif

its the easiest thing ever. I need some shooting buddies. a band so I can actually sing. and a band so I can play guitar, but theres 0 metal heads in this town.
when it warms up, i'll be riding my bike though. vroom, vroom!!!

I talked to my friends the other day about that party, and i think they got insulted pretty badly, and they are not talking to me for two days. I think i don't have friends anymore, im alone at school.

I talked to my friends the other day about that party, and i think they got insulted pretty badly, and they are not talking to me for two days. I think i don't have friends anymore, im alone at school.

Fuck those stupid faggots

High school parties are for the gays anyway

How are they insulted? That's weird, unless you like went up and punched them in the face...
I lacked friends at the end of freshman year. More or less had the same sorta thing happen to me.

It seems like almost everyone has this problem :(

The other day I was chilling at the pub when some dudes walked over to me, cos I was wearing a Download festival t-shirt, and because of that they assumed I was a metalhead. They had a band and asked if I could sing, which I can (glam style though), so they said they had just got rid of their singer and were looking to recruit so I said I was interested, until they said they played a cross between Lamb of God and Hatebreed style metal, to which I said my farewells and left.

Seems pretty much all the metalheads here are into the same metalcore style shit. Gaaaay.