Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

People who show up at my house empty handed get shown the door.

I once had some girls show up at my house and get genuinely offended because I wouldn't give them my beer. I fucking hate when attractive women expect the world to be handed to them.

Yes, and I usually spend the majority of the time thinking about how I want to kill everybody there. Parties are usually shit, unless most of the people there aren't mediocre, which is usually not the case.

:loco:Ah I forgot you were a youngan. Try growing a huge beard then, the Arabian at the liquor store will confuse you as one of his own.

edit @ Zeph

That's how my father got booze when he was underage. But the drinking age was 18 when he was young.

Well, I meant to say that he looked older than he actually was.

Other people buy booze and you chip in for booze, I'd rather hang out with people and download CDs than buy CD's and be an anti social doofus >_>

I like the taste of Maker's Mark better. I think it is much smoother than Jack Daniels. It's why I like Ketel One better than most other vodkas (because of how smooth it is).

Oh, well I'm more of beer guy. I only drink hard stuff to get drunk; the taste doesn't mean much to me.

you are...some people don't like parties, and you're making us feel like losers.
*sniff*
*sniff*
This is pretty much how I am. My brother is a huge social butterfly and has parties at his house at least every weekend, and sometime's during the week as well. He always creates a facebook event for them too and even reminds me about everything via AIM and phone, but I just don't like parties that much. Something about a bunch of people who I don't know acting more drunk than they are just kind of turns me off. I also don't like the taste of alcohol and I'm confident enough that I can talk to girls without drinking first.

On a semi-related note, my floor in my dorm hosts a dance party in our lounge almost every Friday from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM or midnight and I'm one of the coordinators.
Thats how many I went to in three months! If I am being an asshole, I shall stop now.

My new thing has been concerts from local bands in basements.
Three months is about one semester of college, which is what I thought he meant to begin with.

I don't go to fraternity parties, I'm not really friends with them, I do hang out with friends from my high school town though, sometimes kids younger than me, I was friends with all the groups of people in school and still are, but stoners and countercultural kids are my kind of people so to speak, though they usually don't like things I like, like sports and extreme metal. :lol:
People always said to me I'd leave behind my high school friends at college, I still haven't and they're my best friends.:loco:

I once had some girls show up at my house and get genuinely offended because I wouldn't give them my beer. I fucking hate when attractive women expect the world to be handed to them.

I would give it to them. Thats just the way the game works, but I guess I understand.

I have told my best friends that, if there is a party you're attending, give me call, maybe i'll attend too, this was few months ago, till now i haven't received a call for an invitation, but you know what i found out when surfing some of my best friends' facebook profiles, i saw some photos of them attended to a party, in my best girl-friend's house, it was on March 10, all of my best friends were there, except me, and some others (those classmates have their own parties, its like they are not in our class, they live in another world, but i don't care about their parties). Today, when i saw those photos, i was very furious, and sad at the same time, i don't know what i am going to do, i thought they were my best friends.

I wouldn't get so upset about it just yet. It's possible that they tried to contact you and couldn't get ahold of you, or maybe they've noticed that you have a habit of not showing up, assumed you're not interested, and your friend just made a mistake and forgot.

I'm using a computer all day at college and it's also the first thing I go to when I get home, and rarely leave it before going to bed.

However, this is primarily due to the fact that the computer is my only means of playing music.