Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

My point was that you can't - it's not easy making new friends. So if these guys are not your friends, forget them. But don't just ditch your whole inner circle over something petty...

Seconded.
Randy Blythe's range is pretty good imo. I think he has a pretty damn good voice. Especially on NAG and BTP.
Jamey Jasta, on the other hand indeed has no talent except for the fact that he's entertaining on stage. He just kinda yells like an angry redneck into the microphone.
Agreed. My brother listens to both bands and Lamb of God is tolerable, but Hatebreed is completely unbearable.

I don't really mind Hatebreed, they can be entertaining. It's their simple, yet catchy riffs that can be enjoyable for me, though, not Jasta.
I don't ask someone to change it if they're on, but I won't put them on voluntarily.

My point was that you can't - it's not easy making new friends. So if these guys are not your friends, forget them. But don't just ditch your whole inner circle over something petty...

I know finding new friends is difficult, but losing best friends is also difficult. I am thinking of apologizing to them, after my Easter vacation.