Do you think it's possible to stay on the computer on all of your free time?

i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

noben.jpg

Mathiäs;7074155 said:
High school parties are for the gays anyway

No.

The other day I was chilling at the pub when some dudes walked over to me, cos I was wearing a Download festival t-shirt, and because of that they assumed I was a metalhead. They had a band and asked if I could sing, which I can (glam style though), so they said they had just got rid of their singer and were looking to recruit so I said I was interested, until they said they played a cross between Lamb of God and Hatebreed style metal, to which I said my farewells and left.

Seems pretty much all the metalheads here are into the same metalcore style shit. Gaaaay.

It was so hard forming a band. I got one now. Its post-rock/post-metal shit though.

The other day I was chilling at the pub when some dudes walked over to me, cos I was wearing a Download festival t-shirt, and because of that they assumed I was a metalhead. They had a band and asked if I could sing, which I can (glam style though), so they said they had just got rid of their singer and were looking to recruit so I said I was interested, until they said they played a cross between Lamb of God and Hatebreed style metal, to which I said my farewells and left.

Seems pretty much all the metalheads here are into the same metalcore style shit. Gaaaay.
I think I'd have taken them up on it just so that I would have something to do.

There are a few days per week that I am online almost all day, but other than that I am usually reading, playing guitar, hiking/camping, or shooting stuff behind the house. Gatherings are not for me. When you get to studying something online the hours do tend to pile up quickly.

I don't have much free time at all. But most of my free time when I'm not at the gym, playing guitar, or running errands is indeed spent in from of the computer. During the week, that comes out to between one and two hours a day. Once baseball season starts I'll be watching more tv again, but since I have a tv in my room, I can watch tv and be at my computer at the some time.

How are they insulted? That's weird, unless you like went up and punched them in the face...
I lacked friends at the end of freshman year. More or less had the same sorta thing happen to me.

I was already fucked up that they, because of the taxi driver, and when i reached school, everybody was in the cafeteria, and i saw my friends and went towards them, and said hello, then i started talking about that party,i was very furious, and then i yelled at them.