Do you think this is eeeiiiiwrrds?

Hey you know I actually lived in the OC for a few years when I was younger, from about 5 to 8 years old I think. I should start watching that show, maybe I'd identify with the cast. :loco:

if you can identify with some dumb "troubled" pretty boy suddenly getting the opportunity of a lifetime by living with a super wealthy family, suddenly landing a hot slut who wants to check out the new bad boy in town while at the same time everyone is cheating on everybody else....then....OK.

My best friend in high school is from Bakersfield. Is that near the OC?

Isn't the main twerp in that show from Chino or something? I remember a commercial they made fun of him by saying "go back to Chino" or something. While there is a prison in Chino, the area Chino Hills is one of the nicest areas in all of So. California. Once again, TV is proven stupid. :D

Bakersfield is pretty north of LA/OC, I'm certain that anyone living in the OC has either never heard of it, or thinks of it "as that place in Kansas or something where people go off to die." Bakersfield does sort of suck though, I think Korn is from there.

NAD said:
Isn't the main twerp in that show from Chino or something? I remember a commercial they made fun of him by saying "go back to Chino" or something. While there is a prison in Chino, the area Chino Hills is one of the nicest areas in all of So. California. Once again, TV is proven stupid. :D
Well, it is the WB, home to Dawson's Creek and other shit teen shows. I don't watch the show, I just gathered up my rough summary from the ads I've seen on TV, but I doubt I'm far off.

I must admit that I watched Smallville for the first season. I'm a huge Superman fan. But after the first season, I couldn't stand the WB bullshit anymore.

Bakersfield is pretty north of LA/OC, I'm certain that anyone living in the OC has either never heard of it, or thinks of it "as that place in Kansas or something where people go off to die." Bakersfield does sort of suck though, I think Korn is from there.
Well, the dude did turn into an ass. Probably the californian coming out of him. :tickled:

Hey it happens. I consider myself "from California" as opposed to Californian, and when the ass in me surfaces I don't blame it on my heritage. :loco:

:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm gonna burn you RC people to the ground one day! Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone's gonna get donkey punched!

J. said:
I've said it before, but that movie is based on the town that my fiance grew up in, Huntsville, TX. Also, that's where I attended college (or "uni" to you weirdos).

The Emporium is now a Papa John's. The Moontower is now laying on the ground. The authorities knocked it over because dumbass teenagers actually did fall and die. Why do you think they included that little quip about kids falling down and hitting every beam?

My fiance did get hazed for being a freshman, but it was much more controlled by the 90's, due to lawsuits and such.

Where do you think they were going to get those Aerosmith tickets? To Houston, of course!

Yep, we know how to party down here. Don't know if you lightweights could hang. :loco:
:tickled: See even, the idealized teenage youth is being ruined by litigation ;)

Anyway, I too smell a challenge. One day if I'm in the US I'll drop by, drink and get threatened wirh guns :D