Do you think you are ugly??

Strangelight said:
You dont need a relationship for any of those things

That's true, but it's good to secure someone for more or less permanent use, something like a training partner.

Erm... okay, I need a relationship so that we can get a bank loan together and buy a BMW.

Strangelight said:
That particular phrasing is somewhat unsettling

What is it, some anti-family counselor attitude? It doesn't unsettle me, there's no thing about it that would unsettle me cause it has no immediate reality in my life. Who the fuck knows in advance if it came I wouldn't be like chicken shit which I am even now?

Why don't you concentrate on the BMW instead?

Dhatura said:
What is it, some anti-family counselor attitude? It doesn't unsettle me, there's no thing about it that would unsettle me cause it has no immediate reality in my life. Who the fuck knows in advance if it came I wouldn't be like chicken shit which I am even now?

Why don't you concentrate on the BMW instead?
I just think "securing" someone sounds scary. I'd leg it me.

Dhatura said:
Erm... I think I don't need a relationship to define myself, but I want to have sex :D (okay, among other things, like going to play pool with someone or make tea for someone and stuff like that).
I'll let you make tea for me :p

Dhatura said:
That's true, but it's good to secure someone for more or less permanent use, something like a training partner.

Erm... okay, I need a relationship so that we can get a bank loan together and buy a BMW.
Yeh but what if yeh partner dosent drive :erk: ahemmm*coughs and looks at mick* but hey thats a good idea :headbang:

Susie said:
But surely you can get a loan without bein married?

In Hungary it's pretty hard, especially when it's a big loan, like when you want to buy a house or a car. I'm also self-employed, so it makes it even harder for me, I need documents from the tax office, and as I'm behind with my taxes no bank would give me a loan. Being an employee is a secure position for most of the banks.

I can drive so I don't mind if I have to drive :D

the way it works here is: the lads make babies, does a runner, then the girl gets a free house cos she unmarried, sounds alrite bargain dat

ikeaboy said:
the way it works here is: the lads make babies, does a runner, then the girl gets a free house cos she unmarried, sounds alrite bargain dat

Well, yeah, I saw that and envy that too. My sister has a kid and she's alone too, she would get fuck from the government cause she's above the level that qualifies as "miserable". I mean her kid didn't even get the 50% off package at the school canteen, ffs.