dodgy email from Mia?

Diamond Dave

Sheep in Kiss makeup
Apr 18, 2001
Bristol, England
didave.tripod.com
Got a message from some addy that looks like it's from Mia. The thing is, the subject is called "password", the message is 150k and it's to my knac.com email - and usually she's contacted me through my blueyonder mail.

So is someone sending out viruses again then?

Haven't opened it yet, just waiting to delete it.

Deciding not to bother the lady herself, as she's probably busy in the studio at the moment.

Hmmmm......... dont open it.

Unless you were expectin summat from mia.... but i cant imagine what (unless its a secret password at gigs to get cheap drinks in london ;) )

It's not to the email Mia usually gets in touch with me, so I was very suspiscious.

Had a few more dodgy looking mails - think I'm definitely under virus attack. Will delete them all.

And cheap drinks - in London :lol:

Speaking of dodgy emails, ive been getting a couple laterly, telling me lots of nasty things and now the little <insert obscenity> have hacked my account and deleted all my area 54 emails :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

some people make me soooo :mad:

sorry, just had to have a rant, as ive told some people and cos they just dont understand my area 54 passion they dont get it, but i know you guys will!!!:cry: :cry:

Talkin of emails i got emails from chris bay of freedom call and Jack frost of seven witches im very happy there 2 of my favourite bands its not the first one of chris but its my first one of jack he rules big time

I had some emails to my hotmail account (bless 'em, or not) "apparently" from my friend, only it was all spanish and contained some file or other, only thing is hotmail incorporates a virus-scan which checks attached files and said it was clean. PAH! I can smell danger from a mile off in a million gallons of saltwater.

On a lighter note, see Austin Powers 3 - Goldmember, and laugh over seven hundred times - i did!

Just checked out the "sender" of the dodgy mail and compared it with a legit mail from Mia - the dodgy one was "futuremgnt" whilst the real thing is "Future Mgnt", so I think we can definitely say it's NOT from Mia.