Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:41:28 AM EDT
To:
Subject: I need your support...

How you doing,am currently in Spain to visit my sick cousin,she was diagnosed of Hodgkin's lymphoma and she must under-go surgery operation to save her life. Test shows her condition is deteriorating because of the damages on her, i need your support because all the money on me as been exhausted and the hospital management is demanding a deposit of €2000 before the surgery can be done but she has been place on a temporary medical care prior till the time we make the deposit,the doctor advised that the surgery need to be operated soon to avoid things get worst.

Please i will appreciate any amount you willing to assist me,i did not take along my phone and it is switched off as I was unable to roam it because of the time frame i had to be here...please i want you to also have my cousin in your prayers, i must surely pay you back when i got back home immediately..
Hope to hear back from you soon in order that i able to email you the details where the money choose be sending to,
Thanks.
Lynn

lol yeah, I got the hacking notice last night, it's been taken care of :) One of these would be fine though!
hugging-smiley-Huggalo.gif

It's kind of like a europeon Ohio until you get near the coast as I remember. As far as my sick cousin, we operated with a dirty butter knife and a bent spatula to not much success, so we used her for chum during the morning shark fishing trip.