Does andy sneap use Metal Machine?

He recorded and mixed the samples but as he records real drums he's not used EZD as the drum sound for a record. Not sure if he's ever used MM samples blended in with the real kit when mixing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he blended them in with the real shit. In fact, I'd be surprised if he said he didn't! It's his stuff anyway.

The cymbals of many andy's stuff sounds like an e-kit with metal foundry or MM as a module.Which is cool

What brett said. I know that he creates samples from the drum source and mixes them w other samples (fatcity, etc), but I do not believe he will ever use a program at 100% and use that as his main drums.

I think also the demo from A. Sneap sonds better than other professional production

This just proves writing, as opposed to talking, is much easier to do with your tongue stuck in someone's ass :heh:

Best expansion hands down.

Yes, you're right.

TT Metal Machine is an awesome drum library, but please note that trying to test it without context of the mix makes no sense because there's not relationship between other arrangement elements, and it changes the way the whole drum kit frequency bandwidth and overall transient response reacts. Should be tested on a full mix situation...

Here are two full mix demos produced by our team using MM as main kit library (drum layering).

The first song it's a preview of one of the songs for an upcoming urban bike race videogame (mobile platforms). Using only virtual instruments and di guitar/bass signals. Mixed+mastered completely ITB.

http://www.perevert.com/CLIENTS/Speedfever.zip

The second song it's a demo song we exclusively custom made for demoing the amazing Overloud's TH2 amp sim plugin. All the guitars are TH2. We agreed that using only soft amp simulators limits the possibilities to clearly manage frequency separation in the mix, but in this case we have contractual obligation to use only TH2 for all the guitar tracks. As the previous one, everything is fake... I mean, guitars and bass are di recorded and processed through software, and drums are midi programmed within TT Metal Machine. Mixed+mastered completely ITB.

http://www.perevert.com/CLIENTS/Metalloud.zip

Please note that these demos are not intended to compete with real analog productions. Only to get an idea how technology develops.

Feel free to ask anything else you may be wondering about.

Courtesy of the SONNOS Music Production Team.
www.sonnos.eu