Does anyone else thinks S X is scary?

paolopuopolo

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2006
I think this band is even more scary than Opeth, have you heard their weird, other wordly atmospheres?

If you really want to hear scary music, check out "Beyond Twilight". Especially the second album "Section X". I've never heard such haunting and creepy music in metal genre before. Finn Zierler (keyboard) is really a weird guy that i read he composes his music in weird places and in weird situations.

If you really want to hear scary music, check out "Beyond Twilight". Especially the second album "Section X". I've never heard such haunting and creepy music in metal genre before. Finn Zierler (keyboard) is really a weird guy that i read he composes his music in weird places and in weird situations.

I have that album, Section X. Whoever is the singer on that album is probably the best voice I've ever heard. I want to bottle it up and keep it. Great music too

I don't think Symphony X or Opeth are "scary." They are both extremely dark (particularly Opeth), but scary is more like black metal to me.

yeah I don't find both bands scary at all. I just find their music more darker/depressing, but at the same time beautifully orchestrated.

I just don't find dark music scary at all. I find it touching and powerful. Unless it's encouraging evil, then it's not pleasing to my ears.

Ya know whats reaaaaally scary??? Listening to Opeth's deliverance album for the first time late at night while on the computer. I didn't realise it hadn't finished, and so when the weird end section came on (with the backwards lyrics etc) I thought I was hearing a UFO outside my window. SERIOUSLY.... FREAKY!!!