Does anyone else thinks S X is scary?

the most scary music I heard yet, was the music from THE SHINING

I dont think SX are that scary, no...not really

"Scary" is Gorgoroth. Opeth can be "mildly frightening".

Gorgoroth are more funny than scary... Actually they're just funny. Opeth are great on the other hand.
I'd say King Diamond has some creepy stuff, like the song Two Little Girls on the "The Eye" album or Unclean Spirits on "Voodoo". I love that guy. :p

I'd agree that SX and the like aren't 'scarey'. maybe 'eerie' at times is what you mean. as someone already suggested, Beyond Twilight are great at this. Section X is probably the best album for that but there are moments on their other two albums as well (The Devil's Waltz on DHOF and Organ Scientific Formula on FTLOAATM for example).

http://www.myspace.com/beyondtwilight

emo's are scary.. there seems to be more and more of them creeping out of the wood works and hanging around shopping malls.. it, however, would be quite entertaining to go 'dawn of the dead' or 'deadrising' style on them and start picking them off in humorous and original ways.. is that a little too morbid?

emo's are scary.. there seems to be more and more of them creeping out of the wood works and hanging around shopping malls.. it, however, would be quite entertaining to go 'dawn of the dead' or 'deadrising' style on them and start picking them off in humorous and original ways.. is that a little too morbid?

Emo douchebags are already dead inside, so no. :heh: