Does anyone here actually get anywhere?

I don't need to become a super producer (who wouldn't like to?), it's just about all the fun while you improve, cuz there's no end in this little world.
I love what I do, and I don't need to get "anywhere", but just to make something I like doing, no matter how will it end.
+1

Wait, wait, wait...You're posting this thread on a forum where people FREELY give info, tips, etc. on how they achieve great mixes, not to mention the forum is NAMED after an engineer/producer/turd polisher who is WIDELY KNOWN for producing great work (better than Bogren IMO but that's subjective) AND frequent/occasional visitors include James Murphy, Colin Richardson, Joey Sturgis, Dave Otero, Lasse, and Mr. Sneap himself, as well as dudes like Black Neon Bob, Splat, Ermz, Eddy, Aaron Smith, Matt from Theocracy, etc.?????????????

All the while, giving us these tips, us lowly wannabes, not only takes time out of their schedules, but also takes advantage of their talent, time, and money to derive these techniques in the first place, and you want MORE PROOF?

out.

get.

word. :kickass:

ps.. talking about sharing tips...check out the sneap questionaire thread...you'll go nuts with the tips inside that... if only our ear was as much trained as sneaps..and we would take those tips by heart...we would accomplish something...

but mixing is like learning...you don't just get it..it's, like said before, a journey..
i'm still learning everyday by reading posts of random dudes on here..

If I like the song, maybe I would. Honestly speaking, I have a patience problem that pulls me down at times. I usually get away with it when I'm ecstatic about something.