Does anyone here likes Heathen?

RosesofShadow

Fuck my country
I just visited their site and their letting people to download their previous albums "Breaking the Silence" and "Victims of Deception" plus 30 seconds sample of the tracks in their new album "Recovered"

Someone mailed me this and i followed the site so i downloaded the Breaking the silence album.

If you don't want to download, it's ok, it's much preferred if you buy it rather than download as you can help the band with it.

Here's the site:
http://www.heathenmetal.com

14.jpg

Yes, yes I do. I knew about the downloads already, but I wish they would re-release "Victims of Deception" already. Such an underrated thrash album... "Opiate of the Masses" and "Timeless Cell (of Prophecy)" in particular SLAY.

Erik said:
Yes, yes I do. I knew about the downloads already, but I wish they would re-release "Victims of Deception" already. Such an underrated thrash album... "Opiate of the Masses" and "Timeless Cell (of Prophecy)" in particular SLAY.

They can't re-release Victims because Roadrunner owns the distribution rights, and refuses to either re-release the album or sell the rights to somebody else. That's why they're putting this shit up for download–to get RR to do SOMETHING.

Anyway, Heathen is a fucking awesome thrash band; I saw them four times in the past summer, and they kicked ass every time. I highly recommend that anybody who likes thrash or speed metal at ALL download both those albums, or if you just want a couple songs to preview, get "Hypnotized," "Pray for Death" and "Mercy Is No Virtue."

Knowing Roadrunner they'll just "two from the vault" both those albums, if anything.:rolleyes: What an immensely gay label.

Heathen rules. If you haven't listened to them, DO IT.

Erik said:
They probably would, except that "Breaking the Silence" is on Combat and has been re-released already by Century Media like most other Combat releases.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.... Roadrunner will probably never rerelease Victims of Deception anyway. Damn shame.

I bought Breaking The Silence ages ago as I read into some of the lesser known 80s thrash bands and the album fucking owns. Death By Hanging, Pray For Death, Goblins Blade are all killer tracks. Any self respecting old school thrash fan should own this album.

As it is unavailable I haven't been able to get Victims Of Deception so I had to download it from the site. This also fucking rules. Hypnotised and Opiates Of The Masses are classics.

I haven't heard Recovered yet and haven't been able to find it in any CD shops

The first two covers aren't too great, but the second two kick ass pretty hard. And obviously the rest (besides the crap new song) kicks ass.

Finished downloading it yesterday...nice. Sorry cuz i don't have any of their albums and it was never released here in the Philippines nor any Metal band except some Iron Maiden, megadeth, Metallica, crowbar, Dream Theater, Lacuna Coil, Pantera...and nu metal stuffs like Ill Nino, Slipknot, Mudvayne, wahhh it sucks here!