Does anyone know Carcass's 5150 settings on Heartwork?

Andy Sneap said:
funny cause colin swears it was a 5150, marshall micro stack and 2 4x12 gaffer taped together back to back. I'll check with Amott.

Thanks Andy!

And for whoever said Amott wasn't in Carcass at the time of the Heartwork recording, that's retarded. Look at the CD booklet, it points out his solos and that he got songwriting credit for I believe all of the songs, along with Steer. He was also in the band for Necrotisicm, and he was on the Wake Up And Smell the Carcass DVD, where there's a concert from 1992.

As for guitars it was Ibanez S series with the Stock Ibanez / Dimarzio Passives.

Amps were 5150 with a little mashall and the funky home made cab. Ive read it a million times, Bills talked about it, Amott has talked about it and so has Jeff.

Bill was really really really picky about the tone accoring to Colin. Id trust colins reccolection of this more than anyone elses.

tradecardhickey.jpg

Mark_Palangio said:
And for whoever said Amott wasn't in Carcass at the time of the Heartwork recording, that's retarded. Look at the CD booklet, it points out his solos and that he got songwriting credit for I believe all of the songs, along with Steer.

I think that anyone remotely familiar with Mike Amott's playing doesn't need to check the booklet or whatever to be sure of his presence on Heartwork...
I mean, just listen to the solos, pure Mike wah-mania! Instantly recognizable! :)