Does anyone think.....

T

tempiss

That Nevermore fans are about the biggest dick sucking fan boy, elitist, Warrel Dane cock lovers out there. Shit Nirvana wrote tunes that have more feeling and soul.
Kurt Cobain`s shit>Nevermore
Kurt Cobain standing Courtny Love on her head, shitting into her hole,fucking her, then eating up the left overs>>>>>>>>>>>> Nevermore.

Just an observation. Discuss.

Man you should have seen this omellete I had for breakfast. There's this place by my house called Patty's Eggnest. Holy shit, I'm not kidding, that could probably be the best omellete I have ever eaten. It was mushroom and cheese. It also came with some really awesome hashbrowns, sourdough toast with real homemade strawberry jam (they make it themselves in the restaraunt), water, orange juice and a piping hot cup of black coffee. Omelletes are my new favorite food.

dead_fetus said:
Man you should have seen this omellete I had for breakfast. There's this place by my house called Patty's Eggnest. Holy shit, I'm not kidding, that could probably be the best omellete I have ever eaten. It was mushroom and cheese. It also came with some really awesome hashbrowns, sourdough toast with real homemade strawberry jam (they make it themselves in the restaraunt), water, orange juice and a piping hot cup of black coffee. Omelletes are my new favorite food.

That sounds amazing. I want some :(

Personally I don't really like omelettes too much. It's all about the chicken fried steak and eggs, with gravy covered biscuits.

I don't really like eggs..unless they're full of bell peppers and other yummies
:dopey:

tempiss said:
That Nevermore fans are about the biggest dick sucking fan boy, elitist, Warrel Dane cock lovers out there. Shit Nirvana wrote tunes that have more feeling and soul.
Kurt Cobain standing Courtny Love on her head, shitting into her hole,fucking her, then eating up the left overs>>>>>>>>>>>> Nevermore.

???

NepentheBR said:
oh u should taste my omellete. is the best

:confused: what sort of ingredients do you use?

I should also mention that I enjoy literally blanketing my omelletes with fresh ground black pepper!

tempiss said:

You're wrong.:dopey:

dead_fetus said:
:confused: what sort of ingredients do you use?

I should also mention that I enjoy literally blanketing my omelletes with fresh ground black pepper!

onion, spring onion, garlic, leek, cheese - the basic
some people like with ham and another things but i dont eat meat

NepentheBR said:
onion, spring onion, garlic, leek, cheese - the basic
some people like with ham and another things but i dont eat meat

I very much dislike onions. Garlic would be interesting to try on my next omellete, though.

omelette.jpg

We have this little hole that we frequent called "The Valley Cafe",. They have awesome and huge breakfasts. There omlettes are the best. They have a farmers that NepentheBR would hate, nothing but meat; sausage, ground seasoned meat, bacon and cheese, I throw in some jalopinoes for spice. Also comes with a huge order of hash browns. It rules.

fading said:
We have this little hole that we frequent called "The Valley Cafe",. They have awesome and huge breakfasts. There omlettes are the best. They have a farmers that NepentheBR would hate, nothing but meat; sausage, ground seasoned meat, bacon and cheese, I throw in some jalopinoes for spice. Also comes with a huge order of hash browns. It rules.
COOL