Does anyone think.....

dead_fetus said:
Man you should have seen this omellete I had for breakfast. There's this place by my house called Patty's Eggnest. Holy shit, I'm not kidding, that could probably be the best omellete I have ever eaten. It was mushroom and cheese. It also came with some really awesome hashbrowns, sourdough toast with real homemade strawberry jam (they make it themselves in the restaraunt), water, orange juice and a piping hot cup of black coffee. Omelletes are my new favorite food.

Tell me, what is this "Sourdough" toast? I do not believe it occurs that much in my part of the world and would like to know more

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
SOURDOUGH = SOUR + DOUGH IE DOUGH THAT IS SOUR I DON'T PERSONALLY LIKE IT BUT I KNOW ALOT OF AMERICANS THAT DO

So you're saying it's dough... That you add sourness to? :Smug:

What makes it sour, sonny-jim? What's so special about it being sour?

tempiss said:
That Nevermore fans are about the biggest dick sucking fan boy, elitist, Warrel Dane cock lovers out there. Shit Nirvana wrote tunes that have more feeling and soul.
Kurt Cobain`s shit>Nevermore
Kurt Cobain standing Courtny Love on her head, shitting into her hole,fucking her, then eating up the left overs>>>>>>>>>>>> Nevermore.

Just an observation. Discuss.
Does anyone think a certain fat idiot is jealous of someone that still has a career?