Does day/night hot/cold effect your psyche?

Originally posted by Hannu Mutanen
I love the feeling when you have stayed up all night and leave wherever you were staying when the sun has risen

Yeah, I love that feeling 2.... Unless you have a hangover or have to go to college :rolleyes:

Its surreal.... (so is ther rest of the day if you don't sleep)

So, on average how much sleep do you all have a night? And how much do you need?

For me this is around 7 or 8, and I need four or five to be human :eek: Well, nearer ;)

Originally posted by Hannu Mutanen
I love the feeling when you have stayed up all night and leave wherever you were staying when the sun has risen. It is absolutely ethereal

Well, I use to get very depressive when that happens, I don't really know why. I can't say I love the feeling but it's very special.

same with me here. when you come home from a party and the sun is already rising, i just think about the whole day i'll miss while sleeping.

Originally posted by VultureCulture
same with me here. when you come home from a party and the sun is already rising, i just think about the whole day i'll miss while sleeping.

I can see that, but usually when I'm that tired I just couldn't care less :D

Hehe, I'm kidding, but thats part of the attraction for me... Don't ask me why...

well i love the cold and the night, i'm mostly nocturnal, bright sunlight gives me migranes and fucks up my vision. I prefer the night, i like staring out into the void, during the day the harsh sunlight burnsits imprint of the world onto my eyes, but at night i can see the world the way i want, the shapes in the darkness can be anything and everything to me, i also feel that the night is alive, its closer to me, it surrounds and envelops me, it touches me, it becomes me and i become it, i feel closer to myself, perhaps though the silence and tranquillity it is easier for me to gather my thoughts, i feel more creative, its nice working through the night and seeing the sun rise and hearing the birds start to sing as you look at all you have done, as you retire from the gaze of the waking world...