Does Odin hate us?

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
I think so....:(
Well as most of you know, im very sick...i went to the doctor yesterday and i found out i had something like strep throat and the flu..again!!!! anyway....i had a nightmarish morning...I had to go to work to open the register..the other girl who works there doesnt know how to do that..(theres like only 3 of us working there..me, Natasha the girl and Steve the manager) Steve went out of town cuz its his wedding anniversary and well im too fucking sick to work! i have a note from the doctor stating that i cannot be there...Well Natasha never showed up...*sigh* so well i cannot be there, i had to talk to everybody and tell them that this is whats going on and they said its ok that the ice cream place will be closed today..O___o
Well i get home from that noise to find out my best friend Brandon has gotten into a car wreck... :erk: Hes fine..he is unscathed but his car is in pain...the Blue Bastard as we so endearingly call it has been injured..it is a 1976(?) Duster so it is a tank but it cries out in agony...he was going to work and while on the highway there was this pickup that has insulation in the back of it...some of the insulation came out and starting flying about and was rendering Brandon visually impaired for a moment...suddenly traffic came to a halt and when Brandon started to break, it was too late and he rearended someone in some sort of newer sedan...his grill got munched, his radiator got owned, his hood needs replacing, his headlight is shattered and his license plate in the front is gone....but that is minimal to what he says happened to the person in the sedan..i can only fucking imagine that tank ripping through fiberglass like tinfoil! His car maybe out of commission for a month...he will have to drive his dads huge ugly redneck truck...*shudder* oh well...at least Brandon is unscathed...but needless to say we will not be going to see Opeth and Brandon had plans to go see some naked ladies in San Fran on the 8th and he may not be able to catch that either...hes a very sad panda and i am sad for him...our lovely plans for January have been shattered....oh well....
I shall send my regards to Opeth somehow and as long as my friend is unharmed its all good...
also..id like to state for the record that it sucks i cant go party tonight... :yell:

No, Odin doesn't involve himself in those matters, you want to blame Loki for all that...

I hear ya the last month's been really shitty. First I got the flu and then it developed into pneumonia, then some stitches I got on my back managed to get infected and now it won't fucking heal properly. Maybe a sacrifice of an innocent virgin is due soon. To please the spirits. We got several females on this board, anybody a virgin? PM me.

jamie,
1) im sorry for your friend's car - but im also VERY happy he is ok and unscrached !
2) im sorry you cant go to see Opeth, and i know you like them alot, but you know.. they are boring live ! so think about it... at least you wont fall asleep... and another thing: they tour the US a lot, so im sure you'll catch them some other time.
3) i hope you feel better, yeah it sucks to go there when you're sick, but im sure even tho you suffered, your manager wont forget the fact that YOU showed up, and the other girl didnt.
the way i see it, and im not trying to sound like a stupid tv show,
always try to think that the glass is half full.
just imagine........................
how would you feel if Brandon was seriously injured,
just imagine if you wouldnt show up to work, and one deay when they'll think about who;s a good employe, your name wont come up since they wont remember you coming to work sick,
and just think, what if you went to see opeth, but the place was so crowded, you couldnt see anything, and not only that, at that day someone stoled your wallet, just under your nose....

just think about that.
no matter how shitty day you're having.... life always balance itselfe.
the good times will follow, i promise.

and hey, i hope youll feel better, really.
Odin doesnt hate you.

No, I spoke to Odin, he says "Shit, it wasn't me or Thor, though that retard did trip over a car a few hundred miles from that spot. I haven't seen Loki today, go ask him."

So I did (explains my absence) and he said "Feh, hardly... I've been too drunk all day to get off my ass, so I never could have done such a thing, wish I had, though."

So, we're left with one option...

Matt did it, him and his fucking wizard hat.

Heh..well there maybe a chance of seeing them anyway..hope isnt all lost and i dont care if theyre boring live, i wanna see them dammit! they are like my fave band besides Nevermore! >_<