does peters steels dick size make u jelous?

Does peter steels dick size make u jelous?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Mabye

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Why the hell should I tell u?!?!?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My dick is too small to even compair to anyones

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Are you gay for making such a retated poll?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
OH and Nugent Goes AOL
the next time you want to say something to me say it at the board! Not on a message to me! What are you some sort of fuckin coward?

Stoner Sioux said:
Well I am a woman, his size is pretty impressive to me.

I picked a hell of a good thread to visit here at type o neg. for the first time.

I'm impressed to, by the fact that this was years ago and that no one has mentioned that he may get his mighty voice from the power of his Shlong.

Jesus, I need sleep o_O

Happy to be here. I think I'll put on some type o and go to bed...'Summer Girl will probably do the trick..

Jono said:
I said she was small. All you'd have to do is look at her to know that. I wasn't talking about anything but her body size. so no more angry faces! :)
-Jono-

JONO! How ya been you magnifacent bastard? Haven't seen you on a board in a while....

I don't get jealous of other guys' penises...

I guess because mine's pretty big as well.

Maybe having a large member is a blessing because you don't have to worry about shit like that. Plus, I know how to use it...so there ya go.

I guess it's just life's way of making up for my hair starting to fall out at such a young age...oh well...I've got better things to do with my testosterone anyway.

LOL, it's like this...this is the ultimate paradox...

I'm 24...most people tell me I'm handsome or good looking...but I don't think so.

However, guys...this is so fucked up...

I've known chicks who wouldn't give me the time of day, but who've gotten with me for one night...just drunken sex...didn't matter. Then they find out that I've got a fairly large member and that I'm good in bed, and that just changes everything for them...now I'm the fucking man. But I'm like, whoa, yesterday you told me you had no interest in me whatsoever, and now you're all up my ass, so to speak. Then they start to tell their friends, and you start getting laid by word-of-mouth, ON THE SOLE REASON THAT YOU'RE GOOD IN BED...THAT'S IT. They don't give a shit about you, they never did, and it sucks because sometimes you might be really into a girl, and they just want you because of your dick. So, you end up kinda switching roles; I end up taken advantage of for that one reason, and the chick is the one just having fun. Now, don't get me wrong....this can be a very good thing. The pros are that there is no committment, and they only see you when they are horny, and they always want it. The flip side is that one day you meet someone that you're really, really into, not just sexually, and then you find out that they're just into you because they like fucking you. It's all great and fun when there are no feelings there and it's just a fuck buddy, but when you start to get attached, it really sucks because your whole relationship is based on something purely physical when you feel things on a deeper level.

But on the bright side, it does wonders for your damaged ego...LMFAO!!!!

There's nothing like a girl telling you, "I had no idea you were like this...." and then giving her the best fuck of her life.

Remember guys, the girth is what gets 'em. You need some length in there too, but chicks love a big, fat cock, LOL!!!!!