Make ur choice! (u have a good taste, i hope :)

Urs choice (multiple is possible):

• One blue with Birds

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • One orange with Man at bridge

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • One dirty with faces

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Don't like Dead End at pic 2, ok, lets try this chick and another font?

um2a.jpg
Yes! This one is cool. But number 1 is also sweet.

Originally posted by Orchid
I think the chick draws too much attention. I love the colors and the autumn feel of that that picture. Good font, too. Try taking the girl away?

This version (with the girl) was the first design for this pic. I made a two-sided composition: left side with big (elven looking tree) with this girl with hands looking like wings, and a demonic man on right side with naked tree. I tried to make a balance between this 2 figures. But then I thought that the composition is kinda touched by a fantasy feeling, and removed the girl and put at dead end sign to give more aggression to the pic.

Originally posted by Hearse
And why wouldnt we want her to draw attention.

There's no "we" or "you (plural)", unless you're working on the CD artwork, too. :)

I said: I think the girl draws too much attention. I would like to see the beautiful tree as a whole, without the girl.

That is course nothing more than my opinion which shouldn't count any more than anyone else's, I just wanted to clarify what I meant.

I voted for #1 yesterday, but #2 looks very good, too, now. I can't decide.

i like one, it's very dark, but beautiful, but..... it's been done.

three i think is too overtly violent. too archtypically 'metal'

three just strikes me as a wonderful blend of things: a lone figure, a bronze-shadowed tree, a bit of black iron fencing, and what strikes me is the prep school (that's what i think it is, anyway) in the background. i'm not sure why, but that really strikes me.

Edit: i said 'strikes' two too many times. dammit, i need sleep.

jesus, i am a fuckwit. :D

i don't think i ever ate the skittles, just used to wrappers. of course, that's all behind me now that i have a wankmat.

Number one is the best.
Number two looks cheezy goth in both versions, though i actually like the one with the dead end sign better than the one with the "oh-i'm-so-friggin-dark'n'evil-cuz-i'm-goth-and-i'll-go-slit-my-wrists-once-this-pic-is-taken"-girl... not because of the dead end sign, but because it doesn't have a cheezy gothbabe in it.
Number three is a no no. Looks a lot like the recent Bloodbath-album though that one has four faces.

No offense to the artist who made these covers, they are all way better than anything I could have whipped up, so don't feel put down by my comments! ;)