Make ur choice! (u have a good taste, i hope :)

Urs choice (multiple is possible):

• One blue with Birds

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • One orange with Man at bridge

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • One dirty with faces

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
U know something about "The Metal Underground vol.1" collection? If not then read here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/volume1/
Well, I made 3 diff covers for CD but we can't choose one with Mark. We like em all!!!
What u think, guys? Which one is better?

1).
um.jpg

2).
um2.jpg
or
um2a.jpg

3).
um3.jpg
or
um3a.jpg

i like number 2 the most, but title wise number 1. So i go with 2..although like i said 'total ultimate metal' seems tio be...pushing it, i like that with metal underground title. All great though.

N1 and N2 look a bit gay gentlemen while the third one brings the doom to hearts! Truly underground one!

Three is gratest for a UM colection cd i think. it is not that genre binding, akk types of metal included.

1 and 2 seems more "this is a collection of unsigned doom bands who will commit suicide within the next year" feeling to it.

no. 1 is the most beautiful i think, but it looks like a mix of anathemas AFDTE cover and Katatonia´s TD.

my vote for UM cover: #3

Number 1.

Number 2 i dislike (for its colour scheme, but im partially colourblind so what would i know!)

Number 3 is alright, but with a plain cover like that you wont catch anyone's attention... well at least it wouldnt catch mine.

Of the pictures as they are, I would prefer the first one (trees are goode ;) )...I would possibly alter it slightly, but I will keep that to myself.
You have some fine skills there, ColdDarkNord :D