don't be retarded, post like a man, how immature

Nah,He don't have the power to see the poster,smiply because this is an old version of Vbulletin,the new ones show you the repper...

I am responsible for 4 neg reps here, If I told my UM name would you tell Deron NOT to ban me..
The reason I did it because I am always here for like 6 months,I post nearly everyday.. but you won't give a fuck about my existance :erk:

Ok I lied again.
I am a troll...Sorry but I am leaving you now...

Nah,He don't have the power to see the poster,smiply because this is an old version of Vbulletin,the new ones show you the repper...

I am responsible for 4 neg reps here, If I told my UM name would you tell Deron NOT to ban me..
The reason I did it because I am always here for like 6 months,I post nearly everyday.. but you won't give a fuck about my existance :erk:

:cry:

And Deron CAN see who it is. Ask Matt why he can't rep anymore. (This happened before the negs popped up.)

hi metalskater

And Deron CAN see who it is. Ask Matt why he can't rep anymore. (This happened before the negs popped up.)

Then I guess now I am banned,unless you guys forgive me :worship: and won't report that to Deron.Hopefully...
But there are thousands of UM users, Imagine if Deron Starts to pay attention or read the whole comments by those users :Smug:.I think it's really hard...