(don'tshootme) what do you think of the new Disturbed?:P

DarkFifl

Jul 11, 2002
Vilseck Germany
Visit site
I just bought the new cd because I admit it I am a fan of Disturbed.. and I know how you guys feel about mainstream bands so don't shoot me ;D

just wondering what you guys think about the new album or about them in general.

I really like the vocals. Not much skilled guitar work but I still like the grinding guitars. I really like the softer track Darkness. I couldn't even believe that was the same band as the rest of the cd!

Although I don't like some of the more technoish tracks and they say motherfucker to much. (example: liberate)

Haha.
I like the fact that there are three replies to this guy and none of them are to help him.
Well,not one to spoil the mood,here is a silver bullet.Its the only way you can kill a Disturbed fan.

Originally posted by LordFireworm
Haha.
I like the fact that there are three replies to this guy and none of them are to help him.
Well,not one to spoil the mood,here is a silver bullet.Its the only way you can kill a Disturbed fan.
yeah...those disturbed fans are hard to get rid of!:lol:

I'm sorry I got my genres confused and posted a non metal thing in a metal forum. I thought it would be considered nu-metal. I thought the metal umbrella was huge enough to cover that. What is it then? what genre does disturbed fall under?

Personaly, I like disturb's sound track stuff like welcome burdon and just their lead singer on the queen of the damned sound track

oh well sorry I posted

I'm not a fan at all, but I have a younger buddy who is into all that nu-metal stuff. He bought it and thinks it sucks. Not much help there, sorry...:lol:

I hated Disturbed before (if ever there was an awful band less deserving of it's name.....) so I won't even bother listening to their new stuff let alone look for it.

Yes, Darkfifl, You are sorry. Now, do you apologize. Could not help that old joke. Yet , if you are a fan of nu-metal you are sorry. It sucks!!!! Disturbed, Limp Bizkit, POD ... pretty much anybody you would find on an Ozzfest billing these days. The last good band on his summer tour was Pantera and before that was Slayer.

Hmmm. I didn't like that Down With The Sickness song as the guy sounds like a monkey. And the riff was 2 chords. And it sounded shite.

But I like their song Lie, a fairly good riff for numetal, but the lyrics are shite.

And that Believe stuff is not good at all.