(yet another) What do you think of UM?

Awesome forum!! :headbang:

One thing that has occurred to me at times- a 'to the top' link at the bottom of each page. If you post something, and it's at the bottom of a loooooong thread, it can be a pain to scroll all the way up to the top of the page to get back to the forum (seeing as how the back button takes you back to the screens from before you posted......). What can I say, I'm lazy ;) Maybe just have the same links at the bottom of the page as you do at the top (eg UM>Official Forums>Opeth, or however that goes....)

Only thing I can think of though :)

Originally posted by Buxter Blay
Mark, this forum is the best in the world, the site is absolutely great... just one thing: what about a Blind Guardian Forum??? it would be great!!!!!!:D :D :D
Blind Guardian already have a forum. A Forum which is actually bigger than UM all together :)

Great forum. No banners, no pop-ups, that's enough. Though the "back to the top" button would be great. Or the "Ultimatemetal.com > Forum Hierarchy > The Forum > The Thread" - thingy could be also on the bottom of the page. My scrolling finger is losing its skin. :cry:

I haven't noticed too many people who are new to metal. Well... I'm newbie on the board, but I've steady 9 years of metal experience.

Originally posted by Voice of God
Great forum. No banners, no pop-ups, that's enough. Though the "back to the top" button would be great. Or the "Ultimatemetal.com > Forum Hierarchy > The Forum > The Thread" - thingy could be also on the bottom of the page. My scrolling finger is losing its skin. :cry:

Good idea :) I've incorporated that until I have a 'top' button sorted.

Originally posted by Mark
I would prefer to stick just with the metal side of things (hate to turn into another Kerrang;)), but your other idea - reviews of DVDs etc - is easily workable. Just let me know when you write the reviews, and we'll make the section for it ;)

Did you get my email, Mark? It had three video reviews included with it. If not, let me know and I'll send it again.