Doomcifer's job: official thread

Doomcifer said:
Shit, just today this bitch's overdue bill was $163. She had around $163 on her and asked if she could just put down $150 and pay the other $10 in late fees on her next payment because she doesn't wanna be left broke and needs to buy food for her kids. After some hassle, I say fine and defer the fees. Literally 20 seconds later, she sees our clearance items on this desk and sees a VCR for $10 and says I want it, and bought it. WTF?!??!?

WTF?!

:lol:

This post alone has me committed to this thread.

Well, today is hopefully the last day of my new jorb process. I have been through 4 (!!!) fucking interviews and a practice day. Today is my DOT physical and urine test. I was offered the jorb 2 days ago, contingent upon this test today. Wish me luck knee-grows!!! :kickass:

kims-bubs.jpg

GREAT J-J-J-JOYOROYOROYORB!!!! :kickass:

PS - I finally received the Gabler edition of Ulysses yesterday but was impatient and bought The Brothers Karamazov during the wait. So after TBK (AWESOME), I shall start Ulysses. I have read the first 2 pages and laughed already. The style is very...I dunno...ethereal?

Doomcifer said:
I have read the first 2 pages and laughed already. The style is very...I dunno...ethereal?

Uh, I guess. Don't get too used to it, cause it changes every chapter (just wait till you get to "Oxen of the Sun", tee-hee)

TBK is gaymazing but in a different way

So am I up to date? You're still in this line of work, no? I remember you saying you wanted to get out, but don't recall you mentioning moving on to another occupation. Please advise.

Oh and more stories about welfaring wayfarers.