Gaming Thread

I hear the quests are boring asf (in the rinse and repeat kinda way), but I suppose the same could be said of RDR to a large extent. I'll look into it, though not a fan of Oriental history.

Well, I'm a huge fan of feudal Japan so...the game is absolutely beautiful and the combat is very satisfying.

You can say that about every game that is in the open world genre. (side quests)

Couldnt justify playing GoT before playing Sekiro. Only FROM game I never touched. Contemplating a NG+ on bloodborne in an effort to Plat. I never plated shit, nor cared about trophies. This game is without peer, and almost deserving of such an effort. Not sure I'll have the time. We'll see...

arthurgrave-1200x675.jpg

:(:(:(:(

bump for Mr. Doom.

Thanks!

breath of the wild is so, so good. i'm a real zelda guy and this is one of the best ever. had to buy a switch just to play this game basically. played it for like 100+ hours and found all the shrines

So I am still playing this months later, I've defeated Ganon etc. and I now have 114 shrines. I have one shrine which I have found that I simply cannot solve, I'm sure I am missing something simple. And I have one shrine quest which I haven't solved. But those 2 aside it leaves me with 4 shrines to find which I am sure are shrine quests. So to those who have played this game - did you get all 120 shrines and if so did you cheat? I'm reluctant to just look them up, but at this point I'm just walking around retreading my steps and talking to anyone I see in the faint hope a shrine quest is revealed.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
The Resident Evil 2 remake was fucking phenomenal. They somehow had the perfect formula and continued on to botch the remake of RE3.

So I am still playing this months later, I've defeated Ganon etc. and I now have 114 shrines. I have one shrine which I have found that I simply cannot solve, I'm sure I am missing something simple. And I have one shrine quest which I haven't solved. But those 2 aside it leaves me with 4 shrines to find which I am sure are shrine quests. So to those who have played this game - did you get all 120 shrines and if so did you cheat? I'm reluctant to just look them up, but at this point I'm just walking around retreading my steps and talking to anyone I see in the faint hope a shrine quest is revealed.
i did get ALL the shrines, it was so long ago now that i forget the details but the last 3-4 were hard to find/complete for sure.

i might have looked up one or two puzzle solutions but i tried my hardest not to.

i still think about this game sometimes, god damn it's such an epic experience