The Official Gaming Thread

I've looked at some "Gears of War" screenshot for the xbox360. Fucking great graphics. Actually, what will make me choose between xbox360 and PS3 is which one that will get F.E.A.R. license.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
Baldurs Gate (The expansion pack is soooooo hard)
Baldurs Gate 2 (never finished, always got busy, has to be played everyday or
Icewind Dale (Baldur's Gate with a new setting, short, sweet and fun)

best games ever, i love them so much it's not even funny

baldurs gate 2 is the best THING ever

god damn nad said:
hey could someone recommend me a badass modern rpg, something on the level of final fantasy x? i really liked that game, even though i never got past yunalesca.

that's my final fantasy career in a nutshell though, get to nearly the end, get my ass kicked, give up for 5 years, then go back and beat it one day, watch the ending, and don't remember shit about the rest of the story. :)

I just own Shadow Hearts: Covenant and I'm blown away. Get that one.

AsModEe said:
RTS anyone? Rome: Total War looks freaking cool, but WoW is taking all my time :erk:

R:TW is very fun. I've played one campaign through as Julii on normal/normal but it was a little too easy. Now I'm playing a Greek campaign with normal battle difficulty and hard campaign difficulty. It's fun but those Romans are hard to clear out and now the remains of the Thracian empire is giving me trouble. Fun stuff. :)

nice, I loved Medieval: Total War and I was thinking getting this one. Sucks that WoW is a time sinker and that you gotta pay your money for it.