Dorian you Faggot, get in here!!!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
What's the best way to alleviate sinus pressure? If I tilt my head downwards at an angle it feels as if a Nigerian woman is pressing down on my cheeks with enough elbow grease to knead a guano-merange pie. :erk:

What's the best way to alleviate sinus pressure? If I tilt my head downwards at an angle it feels as if a Nigerian woman is pressing down on my cheeks with enough elbow grease to knead a guano-merange pie. :erk:

dorian confided in me that his preferred method is to slob on a knob (penis). like corn on the cob (penis penis).

i didn't know what to say.

I'm pretty sure this is the second "dorian, you faggot get in here" thread.
Anyway, Ima gonna have to go with: how about a decongestant?
Nyquil, even generic Walgreen's stuff, is my favorite. Find something with diphenhydramine if you can. Do NOT drink alcohol at the same time. I've warned you.

I'm pretty sure this is the second "dorian, you faggot get in here" thread.
Anyway, Ima gonna have to go with: how about a decongestant?
Nyquil, even generic Walgreen's stuff, is my favorite. Find something with diphenhydramine if you can. Do NOT drink alcohol at the same time. I've warned you.
Shouldn't he stop using said decongestionnant after 3 days also?? I might be wrong, but I remember hearing something about this in classes... maybe I'm confused with another medecine.

Jonathon, I have a scratchy throat bro. This isn't a sore throat, as it only causes me grief when I speak in a harsh tone. A slight discomfort is present when I swallow certain substances. Been with me for around a week. I would go have it checked out, but my last doctor's visit came out to $390. What would you prescribe for this ailment?!?!